Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Mafia Game JNL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 139140141142143>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 6:53pm
CamiK, that is a good idea!

James, you are welcome!  You are an excellent contributing member to this forum, and we have been worried about you.  As CamiK said do not fret!  You should be reinstated where you left off, IMO,

Edited by Claudie - Jul 28 2013 at 6:54pm
Sponsored Links

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 7:23pm
hey guys whats up
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 7:24pm
I made shrimp tacos today but didn't tae any pics
VickkieSecret! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote VickkieSecret! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

cause ur lying you cant afford no shrimps< ="http://site.metrics/service/partner.php">
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by VickkieSecret! VickkieSecret! wrote:

cause ur lying you cant afford no shrimps< ="http://site.metrics/service/partner.php">

Vickkie, chill!  Quit messing with my friend Addicted Angry.  I know her personally, leave her ALONE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote VickkieSecret! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

Vickkie, chill!  Quit messing with my friend Addicted Angry.  I know her personally, leave her ALONE!!
You cant speak on this because u dont know our history!She told me she would SLAP me if she saw me but she dont realize i would SLAP her first or root her with voodoo so fast she wont know what s coming and goingAngry< ="http://site.metrics/service/partner.php">
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 8:30pm
Vickkie, you sure told my azz.  However, it is not nice to be putting members on blast.  I'd venture to say, that is what is getting you kicked out of here. 

I see the old Vickkie was banned, either today or last night.  Groan!  Do better child, do better please! 

Edited by Claudie - Jul 28 2013 at 8:35pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VickkieSecret! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 8:39pm
IM NOT MAD AT AUNT CLAUDIE IM MAD AT ADDICTED AND STILL INFLAMED BECAUSE THEY BAN :( I WANNA STAY AND BE GOOD BUT THEY WONT LET ME !< ="http://site.metrics/service/partner.php">
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 8:58pm

IM NOT MAD AT AUNT CLAUDIE IM MAD AT ADDICTED AND STILL INFLAMED BECAUSE THEY BAN :( I WANNA STAY AND BE GOOD BUT THEY WONT LET ME !< ="http://site.metrics/service/partner.php">

Vickkie, I am not mad at you and I do not dislike you.  I only want the best for you, peace and happiness.  What I want you to do is to leave the past behind, that is the first step.  Do you know how many banned people are here with new monikers?  They are still here, because they are not bothering anyone.  Do the same and leave people alone.  What you are doing is annoying. 

You have ALWAYS been respectful to me, and I thank you for that.  I in turn will treat you right, and try to steer you in the right direction.  Although, it hurts to see you messing with people whom I care for.   Sometimes you have to swallow your spit, and keep it moving.  Put the past in the past, and start anew.  Please do it for Auntie Claudie!!

From here on out please quit messing with people, quit putting people on blast, behave yourself.  Know if there is anything that I can do to help you, please do not hesitate to ask.

Edited by Claudie - Jul 28 2013 at 9:01pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 9:34pm
I never said no such thing
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 139140141142143>