Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Mafia Game JNL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 132133134135136 143>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 5:47am
I just saw the videos

I almost fell out the bed
Sponsored Links

TheAwakenGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 6:19am
Town won due to me.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 7:52am
I like the hunter better than the walker.
The hunter is a member of the mafia and if you kill the hunter she/he gets to drag another townie down.

Next time more mafia members its normally 5 not 4.
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 8:28am
Smh....Jones, I really overestimated your mafia skills...soooo you really sent that PM to suga huh? Girl. LOL
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 8:37am
And next game if awaken plays, if he is selected for a special role, just role the dice again....cause next game,  fuk "no lynch" on the first day...he's gonna have to go Pinch
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 8:52am
I was on the hook anyway .
I sent Wnderland a pm and she believed me.
At that point I was like ...eff it

I just didnt know Suga had ties with the cop.

Brown I cannot be in the mafia I'm just a good townie .
Last mafia I was in LB and jr had to calm my nerves bc I was suicidal.
Lol

Edited by jonesable - Jul 26 2013 at 8:53am
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 9:56am
Forgive me Lawd but I was in Bible Study on my phone the whole time. My hubby was sitting next to me and gave me the side eye and screamed out EVEN IN CHURCH!!!!! I was like hush!!!

I can't wait for ALL STAR MAFIA... Let's add 1 twist. Add a role that when a townie is shot they can take a mafia member and a role that when a mafia member is shot they will have to take a townie. Everything else can remain the same.
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 10:45am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Forgive me Lawd but I was in Bible Study on my phone the whole time. My hubby was sitting next to me and gave me the side eye and screamed out EVEN IN CHURCH!!!!! I was like hush!!!

I can't wait for ALL STAR MAFIA... Let's add 1 twist. Add a role that when a townie is shot they can take a mafia member and a role that when a mafia member is shot they will have to take a townie. Everything else can remain the same.
how would the townie know who's the mafia
TheAwakenGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 10:46am
I gotta go first Ms. Brown, please, I saved the town. You should call me Clark Kent or Wonder Man. You made accusations throughout the whole game and I pinpointed, but as a good  townsperson I went with the town when they were sure, but I always kept my eye on Neka and no one believed me until there was no one else to sacrifice and you realized I was corrected. Only one mafia member I was not sure of was Mzmee, she was a good player, but the SK killed her before we could realized who she was.

You ladies could realize the veil I was lifting by acting insane and that's what kept me alived until the end and made me be a valuable asset, but like the wise say, there is always a reason for every action whether intelligible or literal to the different levels of the human mind. Always think before you act and understand before you speak.
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 10:55am
LOLWackoLOL

Edited by Claudie - Jul 26 2013 at 11:08am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair