Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Mafia :Bloody Summer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 63>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 7:45pm
not this round, noneyons but just know homeland security has you at about an ORANGE right now.
Sponsored Links

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 7:45pm
i was guessing with benni and sandra since they were inactive. 

yall voting for marcelo and he was half way protecting mizzsandra. yall all over the place.
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Town Marcelo came in here and immediately told us not to bother and vote for sandy. She's been online all morning. She laying low like a rat. Typical mafia behavior. Notice he also voted no lynch. Bye Felecia 

Repost where I said that? I said she been online all day and ain't post in here just like what u are saying  i thought they disqualified u after missing 2 votes. 

u didnt repost cause I didn't say that and now sandra was dq'd and she was a townie...stop acting like u know what u talking about...u gotta be mafia along with F8 to try to railroad me

Vote F8.....come on townies
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 7:46pm
day will be over in 15 minutes.. 

9pm est. 
6pm pacific 

or would you guys like 30 minutes? 

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 7:47pm
give us 30
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

yall voting for marcelo and he was half way protecting mizzsandra. yall all over the place.

you targeted two townies who weren't around to defend themselves because your excuse would be logical, they were inactive, nothing to lose.  then you voted no lynch, right?  didn't want to add another target on your head.  you are waist deep in the sh*t!
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 7:48pm
No sir. He was trying to make himself look innocent within the townies. I told y'all what I was putting up.
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

didn't protect her, i just said why vote for an inactive person, they are probably townie who doesn't care to play or even vote
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 7:51pm
i have tunnel vision. i need to work on that. 

but i voted two townies (with no regret whatsoever might i add) because they served no purpose (no offense mizz and benni). no qualms, yo. 

i'm looking out for the town.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 7:51pm
Nones you know damn well a confident townie doesn't vote off special roles, no one wants that heat girl bye.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 63>
  Share Topic