Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Mafia bLOodY sUmMeR watch what happens live

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 39>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mafia bLOodY sUmMeR watch what happens live
    Posted: May 26 2014 at 8:50pm
title stolen from CC Thumbs Up

Game: 
http://www.menconi.com/games/mafia.html

Members of the dreaded mafia have infiltrated our community and we, as concerned citizens, need to root them out. So every day we hold a town meeting and lynch someone we suspect of being a member of the mafia (it's not as bad as it seems: we vote first). 

Then, every "night" the mafia secretly meet and pick a townsperson to kill; the townspeople learn about it in the morning. 

There are also undercover agents floating around amongst the town who can either help the townspeople, *assist mafia*, or wreck havoc by killing mafia and townspeople indiscriminately.

Rules: (lifted from previous bhm mafia games)

In its simplest form, Mafia consists of two sides: the Mafia, and the Town. The Mafia's goal is to kill the innocents, while the Town's goal is to kill the Mafia.

At the beginning of the game, the Moderator will secretly send everyone their role. The Mafia will know each other, while (in the basic game) everyone else will only know their own role.

The game has two phases, the first of which is Day. During Day, the Town must choose someone to Lynch; they are trying to eliminate the Mafia, but the Mafia can lead them astray by casting suspicion elsewhere. Generally, players will vote for someone they think is Mafia (the Mafia will vote so that they seem to be doing this as well, and might even vote for each other to confuse the Town); when a player gets a majority of the votes, they are lynched. Their role is revealed by the Moderator, and it becomes Night.

During the Night, the thread is locked and no one can talk publicly. The Mafia, however, can speak to each other privately to plot strategy and decide who to murder before the next Day begins. In this way, they can silence members of the Town who are threats to them. At the end of the Night, the murder is carried out and another Day begins. In effect, the Town gets to kill someone, and then the Mafia gets to kill someone.

The game alternates between Day and Night until either the Mafia are eliminated, or the Mafia have killed everyone else (or nothing can prevent the same).

A visual representation: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Newbie_Guide 

Moderators: jonesable and coconess

The usual suspects:

1)noneyons
2)sugabanana
3)iBetYou
4) carolina cutie
5) mswonderland 
6)Benni
7)Ashbash
8)JamCaygirl
9)Cocoa
10)f8dagrate
11)mizzsandra
12)Sang Froid
13)kerysdream
14)MizzAmirah
15)eanaj
16)marcelo
17)
18)

Edited by noneyons - May 27 2014 at 8:44pm
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 8:56pm
i'll play if cocoa co-mods with Jones.
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 8:57pm
What is mafia? Is this similar to epic mafia?
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 8:58pm
I'm in. I'm free until Next week.

Mafia: Bloody Summer.Cool
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 8:59pm
who will be vetting for multiple personalities?
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 9:01pm
I was just thinking this.

I wanted to start a thread but thought yall would yell at me and say Mafia is tired .

I wouldn't mind modding
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 9:03pm
yay!!!! 

when we gone do this? i got all week, yo.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 9:05pm
This is the sign up thread.

I'll hunt down Coco to see if she can mod and I'd be her Co mod

I'm actually pretty busy this week but I want some Mafia.

Edited by jonesable - May 26 2014 at 9:06pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by iBetYouhNvNika iBetYouhNvNika wrote:

What is mafia? Is this similar to epic mafia?

i just did a google search on epic mafia. i think its pretty much the same. wanna play?
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 9:07pm
Can I be Tony Soprano

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 39>
  Share Topic