Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Mafia Afterlife

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6162636465>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 10:45am
I'm watching everybody! fck that! WHY? WHY?? because EVERYBODY was watching ME!  I found out that I was roleblocked, investigated, cured, and it was all for nothing!  I was a regular townie but everyone was plotting against little ole me!!Cry
Sponsored Links

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 10:53am
Originally posted by Omni Harmony Omni Harmony wrote:

I'm watching everybody! fck that! WHY? WHY?? because EVERYBODY was watching ME!  I found out that I was roleblocked, investigated, cured, and it was all for nothing!  I was a regular townie but everyone was plotting against little ole me!!Cry

Lmfao me and shady voted for you and the town still ain't have your back
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Krystal Klear Krystal Klear wrote:

oh, I knew it was shady as soon as she started pressing me and senior detective over our alliance.   She knew one of us had to be a role and was protecting the otherCry

next game, I'm just going to keep quiet and let them out themselves

Pretty much... and I still made it a good while after LMAO.

Y'all were soooooo freaking obvious.

ETA: Sometimes the most obvious things keep you safe lol.

Edited by ShadyLady - Aug 12 2013 at 1:56pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Very strange stuff was happening offsite. To the person that did that, not cool. Let us keep it a game and not personal. If that is not possible then just sit the next game out. Calling and acting like me was uncalled for and wrong. I have no beef with a single person and trying to start some was stupid. It won't work.

wait what...what happened?
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 3:21pm
hi all Big smile.. Wasn't available to play this time around, but these threads make for good reading..LOL
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 1:11am
Somebody decided to call Claudie and say they were me and tell her I should have killed you when I had the chance.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 3:16am
Me:
I think you are crazy. If you want, just post it in the thread. Please do not contact me via PM anymore. If you do I will block you.

-- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : Claudie
Sent : Aug 13 2013 at 2:32am

Prrazol quit stating things that I did NOT state to you.  You had the audacity to claim that someone in the game called me, that was NOT identified.  Quit grasping at straws, and dragging my name into your mess stating things that I did NOT say to you, and the evidence is here to prove ALL that I stated to you.  Enough is enough, I have taken enough of you stating things that I did NOT say to you.

I did NOT tell you that I spoke to anyone, I told you one of my worker took the call.  Since it is NOT clear
to you, I will give you more details.  I was not in my building when the call came in, she wrote down the message and the time the call came in, name and date.  Heck no one around me knew your name, until the call came through. My worker relayed to the others, about the cryptic message that came in on my toll free number.  I in turn told my family, and some friends.   I am very upset, just leave my name out of mess.  You gave an explanation about asking about Toledo, Ohio which I have noticed you left that part out both times.  Just leave my name out of whatever mess you want to continue with, I am a grown woman in my late 50's.

I did not appreciate you cursing at me, and I sure do not appreciate the manner in which you are throwing my name around.  If anyone should be upset it should be me, because I still have unanswered questions.

Sent by : Prazol60
Sent : Aug 12 2013 at 12:47am

No, not me and strange. I would report it if I was you. I did want somebody to help with some dredlocks but that was for my nephew. I told Awake and he said he might know some body. That was the end of that.
My post was about Kisha, I did not even notice you since you post so little. If this happens again please do let me know.
This is just a game for me and that is it.

Sent by : Claudie
Sent : Aug 11 2013 at 7:18pm

Sent by : Prazol60
Sent : Aug 11 2013 at 6:12pm

Did somebody contact you claiming to be me?

Prazol, I am not here for trouble with anyone.  I was just been playful with you during the game, if I was mean spirited I apologize.  Yes, I own an online business and a call came in to the toll free number a few days after the game.  I did not answer the call, the call was answered by one of my assistant.  She said it was a woman who said it was Prazol and said "I regret not killing you when I had a chance".  I thought nothing of it, as I do have enemies and this is an open forum.  It is not a secret that I own an online store.  I looked at the caller ID to call back the number, and the call was made from an unpublished number.

In my heart I did not believe that you did it.  But, when your post was brought to my attention about having locs fixed in Toledo, Ohio and asking Ohio people.  In all fairness considering the phone call, and then your question it is not unreasonable to wonder.  I live a few minutes from Toledo, Ohio and my business is in Toledo, Ohio.

Then when the post was made about you not been glad about my presence in that thread.  Your response immediately followed, about she is nuts.  Sure I thought that you was speaking about me, based upon the post sequence.

I am through with this!!

Email this Private Message to myself   
Add to Buddy List Add Buddy

Copyright © 1999 - 201
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 3:23am
Just as you are upset by what happened so am I. Somebody is impersonating me and harassing you. You did blame me in the thread of doing it then you were slow in replying to me and clearing things up. You threw out a very serious accusation with no background or details. I do not know how you would react if somebody did the same to you but I believe most would act as I have.

Now, you say that you did not think it was me but offered no apology for what you said. It was rude and could have been handled by THINKING on your part if somebody who lives over 2000 miles away and 6 time zones would bother to call you about a game and who you have no history with and never even spoke with would do that. You picked to make it public by posting in the thread so I am going to do the same now.

Nobody is throwing your name around. Stop acting like I am trying to attack you. I am not. I am trying to find out who is acting like ME, what you chose to do with the situation on your part is up to you.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 3:45am
what the hell...

who would've done that????

ish just got real
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 4:49am
My hope is that somebody will step forward and confess they meant it as a joke and it got out of hand.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6162636465>
  Share Topic