Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Mafia Afterlife

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 65>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KeishaWeadee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KeishaWeadee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 11:53pm
They're just pissing on us and not even having the courtesy to call it rain
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by KeishaWeadee KeishaWeadee wrote:

We get it wonderland! Youre mad because you were too dumb to figure it out and now your dead. Tough luck. And now that youre dead you still cant figure it out. But hey this town seems to be full of dummies! Mafia good job I applaud you because this town is burning and y'all just roastin smores

your 3 thanks really helped.

and if we're all dummies i haven't seen you finger sh*t yet...matter of fact, run down your list of accomplishments cuz u ain't done sh*t but had everybody questioning wtf you're doing here.  what is your angle?  cuz if you're townie you're a distraction and playing it wrong.  you were LMFAO'ing your salami eatin ass off when cami was coming at me...i wonder why...

we're all dumb for voting off townies but what was your stupid ass doing last round when you voted for me twice like the mod missed it the first time?

Edited by ms_wonderland - Aug 10 2013 at 11:58pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 12:00am
after reading, i'm feeling this shady vote.. 

still want addicted's head on a stick thoughLOL
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 12:03am

I'm flatlined

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeishaWeadee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 12:09am
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

I'm flatlined

Its a line from Avatar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KeishaWeadee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 12:15am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

We get it wonderland! Youre mad because you were too dumb to figure it out and now your dead. Tough luck. And now that youre dead you still cant figure it out. But hey this town seems to be full of dummies! Mafia good job I applaud you because this town is burning and y'all just roastin smores

your 3 thanks really helped.

and if we're all dummies i haven't seen you finger sh*t yet...matter of fact, run down your list of accomplishments cuz u ain't done sh*t but had everybody questioning wtf you're doing here.  what is your angle?  cuz if you're townie you're a distraction and playing it wrong.  you were LMFAO'ing your salami eatin ass off when cami was coming at me...i wonder why...
we're all dumb for voting off townies but what was your stupid ass doing last round when you voted for me twice like the mod missed it the first time?

Wth are you talking about ive been going about this strategically. I actually have legitimate reasons for voting for ppl. Unlike you who bandwagoned on Neka. And im the one distracting. Oh okay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeishaWeadee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 12:17am
Goodnight
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 12:17am

you voted for PRAZOL, KRYSTALKLEAR, AND ME...all townies...get the fck outta here.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Aug 11 2013 at 12:22am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 12:18am
gnight, i hope you all die.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 12:20am
i'm on board yall. 

i belive addicted, shady, gemini and keisha are mafia
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair