Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mafia 4 Townies Revenge: Return of the Dead

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 187188189190191 231>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:18pm
Ok so we only have til 5..I'm out on my iPhone can check my profile as proof...I will go with the majority but we really really really need to know why Eden was silenced
Sponsored Links

K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:19pm
Ash, I hope you have a good feeling about that vote.  You and everyone gunning for me because I am a townie.  How many times I gotta relay this for ya'll to get it?

It makes sense that I would be wrong sometimes.  That is a part of being a townie.  Some things will be right, and the others dead on.  I don't have a special role so my a$s is in the dark.  I did mention Shady but I did not encourage anyone to vote for her.  If you go back, all I mentioned was that I suspected Shady at the beginning and folks later came in with a vote for her.  I even stated that there was no logic behind my list other than to get folks talking. Ya'll can ignore that if you wish though.

Everyone has excuses in this game.  Last game, F8dagrate was gone plenty of times naming her time difference and etc.  People bought it and she coasted throughout the game.  Made it til the end.

You and Femme want to vote for me, but I am townie. I had no issue voting for iSmile.  I said she was  useless as well even before the consensus was to vote for her.  Search my posts if you need to.  I am a townie.  

ETA Even iSmile posted work receipts and Eden came in reminding us of them after a while.  If anything, check for her.

Edited by K_Camille - Dec 29 2012 at 3:29pm
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Ok so we only have til 5..I'm out on my iPhone can check my profile as proof...I will go with the majority but we really really really need to know why Eden was silenced

You notice how Eden and Coco would argue about past games?
I put them hos in time out. 
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:27pm
Goodluck ya'll.

I don't know what the vote count is.  Does anyone have the tally?
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:30pm
I got ten minutes, I get off in an hour. what are we doing?
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:32pm
smh, how did we lose like 4 people...Sleepy
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Voting is due in at 5.
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:35pm
Some people are voting for me, and some are mentioning lovelife *not sure if they actually voted for her* I'm not sure what the tally is right now.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:36pm
once again this voting session is going to be fucced up
we have to get it together
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Voting is due in at 5.

yea, but I am due back to work in 5...minutes. What's the game plan?
From what I see, love may quit...cr may or may not be here
you and a few others have been named...same sh*t, new day.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 187188189190191 231>