BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Mafia 4 Townies Revenge: Return of the Dead

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 169170171172173 231>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
wuts-rly-good View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote wuts-rly-good Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 7:30am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Okay I'll sit back and let the town kill the power roles and the townies I know are cleared.
Have at it. 
who's cleared? Why ain't no Mafia been killed yet? Why's every body on ur list a townie? U supposed to have a lot of answers
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 7:33am
I quit this game.
Yall make it really unfun.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 7:37am
everyone keeps talking about bandwagon playing, but aint the strategy to vote majority?

ivote:ismile. bunny in y'all head and aint even in the game. The hell? Its purely a coincidence that eden voted i smile and i did. if you look i eventually changed my vote to femme but then changed back to ismile. the town was going with her/hm, and i followed suit because we were choosing majority, no?

I am a valuable player. Since all we've done is kill off our own we must tread lightly. I haven't given anyone a reason to believe i am Mafia. 

And Mrs hairdo what the heck do you keep talking about me not being here. I am always here. Here more than spoken, sugaban, wutz, femme. are you kidding me?

Edited by *Belle*Femme* - Dec 29 2012 at 7:51am
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 7:44am
I just remembered Acaraway.  I'm not considering voting for her this round, but next round is a possibility.  Still reading.
acaraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acaraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 7:53am
Bad timing.

Edited by acaraway - Dec 29 2012 at 7:55am
acaraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acaraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 7:54am
Aww damn I honestly wouldn't have posted that if I had just read what was right above it.
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 7:59am
Originally posted by acaraway acaraway wrote:

Random thought, but Coconess seems to be going really hard for Eden, and she even brought up the old game as a reason to still be angry with her. I know she's brought it up before, but that would just make it an even more convenient excuse for them to distance themselves from each other. Since the dentist has silenced Coco, maybe she'll investigate her too, and clear this up.

Lovelife and K_Camille just rub me the wrong way...I can't really put my finger on it.
I don't think I've seen anyone accuse Nitabug of being mafia.

*shrugs* Plenty of people seem to have "feelings" about me.  Maybe ya'll should get that sh*t checked out.  But no, I am town.  I don't know anything more than the rest of the townies.  Not a passionate one, but still town.

Also, I'm about to say f*ck CV's list real soon.  The only people I feel are not mafia and wouldn't vote for are hairdo and ashbash.

I also just had that thought about Coco and Eden.  I don't know for sure though.
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 8:04am
Morning
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 8:06am
sang dont quit.. 
although i admit, this is not fun to me for some reason.. 

ok i gotta go in like 15 minutes
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 8:08am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

sang dont quit.. 
although i admit, this is not fun to me for some reason.. 

ok i gotta go in like 15 minutes

+1

When the vote started leaning towards me, I could barely give a f*ck last night.  I'm only sticking around because I want the town to win.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 169170171172173 231>