BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Mafia 4 Townies Revenge: Return of the Dead

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 166167168169170 231>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:16am
wonderland, 8am is the next vote off? dang
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:17am
no, 11 i think....but ima check into the thread around 8 so i can catch up...then ill go back to sleep for a bit and stay on from 930.
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:17am
girl, bye.
y'all voted based on sang's suspicions acting as if they were fact. dumb.
y'all pullin another bandwagon voting for ismile.
no one said i was mad about voting for ismile. i just think this bandwagon ish is stupid. mafia is stringing y'all along lmao.
if anyone cares, check pg. 153. were 3 people coming out of mafia chat at the same time, then a fourth staggers in? yes.
y'all ain't listening to any type of strategy posted, so why bother?
what are you bringing? the same exact thing that everyone else is, confusion.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:17am
im leaning more toward belle but im still cool with my eden vote

i hope u guys are wrong with ismile cuz shes got the most votes right now i think
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:21am
I'd be cool with voting off MsHairdo.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:23am
Originally posted by lovelife lovelife wrote:

girl, bye.
y'all voted based on sang's suspicions acting as if they were fact. dumb.
y'all pullin another bandwagon voting for ismile.
no one said i was mad about voting for ismile. i just think this bandwagon ish is stupid. mafia is stringing y'all along lmao.
if anyone cares, check pg. 153. were 3 people coming out of mafia chat at the same time, then a fourth staggers in? yes.
y'all ain't listening to any type of strategy posted, so why bother?
what are you bringing? the same exact thing that everyone else is, confusion.
welp, this is going to be a long one too just to warn you since you can't read in a game that's all about analyzing peoples words.

um voting with sang WAS strategy.
did you help change anything about going with sang?  why wouldnt we go with sang when she has ties w cop/dentist? i am not understanding why YOU don't understand us going that way when we had no other options at the time to diffuse the confusion.

i wasn't on the bandwagon about smile, yes maybe 2 people mentioned her prior to me but i been sayin i felt funny about her and 1 other poster.  if she's not mafia or is special role then my bad but i'd rather go with how i want to vote since i didn't get to last time.  i feel she's fishy.  she voted for herself.  it's strange how she's been majority vote twice, twice attn has been diverted elsewhere. 

now im really done for the night.

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:25am
sang plz....i am a townie, been saying to have me investigated to prove and swore to God, i wouldn't do that for a damn game and have bhm at my throat from now until forever for how "shallow" it was
where the hell have u been?!

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:26am
What you say holds no merit. 
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:27am
u were wrong with your shady vote sang, didnt you say you were certain that wuts, ash and shady were mafia? how come? and you were wrong so how you explain that?

now you are coming for me who is a townie and if you know your shiit you should know that through and through smh

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:28am
how does what i say have no merit?
belle has been MIA for a lot of the game and shes wishy washy and shady pointed out that whenever eden changes a vote, belle follows suit

and even before she pointed that out i had a bad feeling bout eden

that being said, you seem to have everyone following your lead but you've been wrong
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 166167168169170 231>
  Share Topic