BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Mafia 4 Townies Revenge: Return of the Dead

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 165166167168169 231>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:33pm
Now ismile wanna vote for herself and pull an hd. Lovelfe get off my dck. I'm not changing my vote bc y'all naming the entire town. We need to stick to a vote for once. Y'all are lost af. Ppl who keep getting votes turned around are Sus because they have ppl throwing curve balls. I am only voting for someone else if something happens this morning.
Sponsored Links

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:33pm
wonderland who did u vote for again?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:36pm
I voted for smile
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:37pm
kk
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I voted for smile
see. SMH. 
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:02am

Now ismile wanna vote for herself and pull an hd. Lovelfe get off my dck. I'm not changing my vote bc y'all naming the entire town. We need to stick to a vote for once. Y'all are lost af. Ppl who keep getting votes turned around are Sus because they have ppl throwing curve balls. I am only voting for someone else if something happens this morning.

Sleepy such a coincidence that you all voted for ismile at exactly the same time though right? foh.

and belle, didn't you vote for ismile too? Confused

Edited by lovelife - Dec 29 2012 at 12:02am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:06am
Originally posted by lovelife lovelife wrote:

Sleepy such a coincidence that you all voted for ismile at exactly the same time though right? foh.

and belle, didn't you vote for ismile too? Confused

you sayin that as if ismile has been voted off and proven townie...what does that even mean?  many people voted smile, and everyone for the same reason. 

wtf, get it together.  if you don't want to vote smile then don't...anybody can get it at this point cuz ppl are like chickens with their heads cut off.  the only people i've seen in the game thusfar with STRONG suspicions aimed at them are wuts, smile, and ash.  out of those 3 i think smile.  per usual i will go with majority but i am tired of this last minute bullshyt with you people this time around.  more help than has ever been out there before and more divided come voting time.  like i said, i am not 100% on anyone b/c it's impossible to be but unless something is presented other than "intuition" that's my vote.
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:09am
tl;dr
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:11am
obviously you aren't reading anything b/c you're coming by with your random accusations...how u gonna be m.i.a. then made ppl went with sang...now youre mad ppl voting smile?  like what r u bringing to us to help change anything?  end of the night.  see y'all same time as yesterday. 8 am. Stern SmileStern Smile
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:15am
james i put it on my mama that im townie
God is my witness <--- i wouldn't fucc with that for a stupid game

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair