Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Mafia 4 Townies Revenge: Return of the Dead

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 230>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 12:31pm
Placeholder.

I'll be gone for a while. I'll try not to miss the first vote.

Sponsored Links

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 12:31pm
well let me announce that I'm stepping away because I need to go and buy moving supplies. I will post via my mobile when I'm at a red light driving. Deuces son.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

The people who Haven't confirmed, please post here before 1est (10pacific) whether you would like to play or not. Thanks 
Browneyez
Rumbera
Seductress
Sang
Bunnyah
Flowing
let the record show that I followed the rules (which CR ignored again) & was in b4 the 1pm cut off.  Yet she still put FI in who has not confirmed itt by the deadline.  This is the unfair biased ish I was talking about.  Then coco got the nerve to say she wouldn't be in my game.  At least my game will be fairSleepy
You never said you were in. You just posted a joke about the game.. and seeing how much you like to post like your playing when you aren't, it's hard to gauge you unless you specifically say you are playing.
shaq gif.

ok
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

well let me announce that I'm stepping away because I need to go and buy moving supplies. I will post via my mobile when I'm at a red light driving. Deuces son.

i got honked at a few times doing that last game.  may the force be with you.
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 12:33pm
Imma just vote just in case.
Vote:spoken
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 12:34pm
kinda early to be voting.....
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 12:36pm
Idc. I have to go to work and my phone is gonna die. I'm not missing a vote so you can be further up my butt wonderland
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 12:37pm
I already told yall we ain't killin' nobody on day 1.
So chill out. 
I'm the HBIC in this thread!
wuts-rly-good View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote wuts-rly-good Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 12:40pm
Last time the people who Were the first 10 to sign up were assigned the most roles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by wuts-rly-good wuts-rly-good wrote:

Last time the people who Were the first 10 to sign up were assigned the most roles

it's a random generator from the names of everyone who signed up...also it's not in exact order.  most people officially signed up at the end of the last game and only a couple ppl added themselves anew in this thread.

case in point...sugabanana is number 12 but said she wanted to play immediately at the end of last game.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Dec 27 2012 at 12:42pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 230>
  Share Topic