Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Mafia 4 Townies Revenge: Return of the Dead

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 230>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:18am
Since you suggested then she may tweak it based on your recommendation.
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:19am
You don't seem like you can take loss Bunny.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:21am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

I have been playing a lot on epicmafia.
That's why I said I got some strategies. 
but why is it a bad thing to have changes? Every version doesn't have to be identical.  Just like ppl have different rules for checkers, poker, spades, etc...

I suggested the role. Confused
So suggesting that the roles know each other makes no sense in the way I suggested it. 
tbh, idk why those have to be part of the game.  When I suggested mine, the roles I had in mind were the cop, dr, & vigilante. Which were played b4.  If ppl wanna add these extra ones to spice up the game, then so be it.  It wasn't in my intentions when I 1st made my request.  But we'll see where this goes when CR  logs on
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:23am
if its like whats the worst that can happen why not just play? 
you participate in the watch what happens live thread.. it seems like you have the time.. 

because youre scared that youll see that its sooo diff when youre actually playing 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:23am
Bunny, were you that girl who flipped over the chess or checker board, or dumped all the chips in Connect 4 so your opponent wouldn't beat you ?

Girl, just play! You have an analytical mind and you'd be an asset.

Just relax and go with the flow!
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:24am

You don't seem like you can take loss Bunny.
I am a very graceful loser

yall really don't know sh*t about me.LOL  I have coached teams & have been the voice of reason in times of defeat.  My youngest son is a sore loser & I have to always make it better for him to see the silver lining
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:25am
Yeah, bunny gonna see that all them wrong guesses will get ya wig split. Stay cozy in the clubhouse.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:30am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Bunny, were you that girl who flipped over the chess or checker board, or dumped all the chips in Connect 4 so your opponent wouldn't beat you ?

Girl, just play! You have an analytical mind and you'd be an asset.

Just relax and go with the flow!
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

if its like whats the worst that can happen why not just play?
you participate in the watch what happens live thread.. it seems like you have the time..

because youre scared that youll see that its sooo diff when youre actually playing
LOL omg yall are hilarious.  I've noticed that when ppl on bhm talk about me 95% of it is lies.  The peer pressure thing won't work.  I said b4 that I'll play, but I don't like the way it is as it stands.  And just like I told Jones, I am VERY aware that playing is different than watching.  I am VER aware that most of my guesses are wrong, & I am very aware that I may get killed early.  Those are NOT the things that are deterring me from playing

I'll just wait for CR to log on.  yall fall back Embarrassed
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:31am
I still think that there should be more special roles for the amount of people playing. I played on magiascum once, ther was 8 of us(6 townies, 3 special roles), (2 mafia, 1 with a special role)
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:32am
Side note: I never knew mod5 was real until a thread I found last night.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 230>
  Share Topic