Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Mafia 4 Townies Revenge: Return of the Dead

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 230>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:06am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

sang has been playing somewhere else, shes saying that cr doesnt understand the role of town fool.. 

sigh.. 

redirect us to the other place she's playing
Sponsored Links

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:08am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I have been playing a lot on epicmafia.
That's why I said I got some strategies. 
but why is it a bad thing to have changes? Every version doesn't have to be identical.  Just like ppl have different rules for checkers, poker, spades, etc...
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:08am
is the village idiot the town fool?  thats why i said, the rules don't seem to be static at all...

Special roles
  • Baker, Village Idiot, Cobbler, etc.
The baker is on the side of the innocents. During the night, the baker gives one player a loaf of bread, potentially revealing his identity. If the baker dies, the innocents have just three nights to dispose of the mafia, or the innocents starve, and the mafia win. The Cobbler,[30] Village Idiot, or Jester has the objective of convincing the town to kill him, or is required to vote in favor of all proposed lynchings. Sometimes, successful lynching of the Village Idiot results in the mafia being able to kill two people that night.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:09am
Oh ok, I just looked up the way it's played on epic mafia
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:10am

sigh...

James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:11am

tbh there really is no reason for bunny to play. she'll be on the chopping block by the 2nd round of voting too.

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:13am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I have been playing a lot on epicmafia.
That's why I said I got some strategies. 
but why is it a bad thing to have changes? Every version doesn't have to be identical.  Just like ppl have different rules for checkers, poker, spades, etc...

I suggested the role. Confused
So suggesting that the roles know each other makes no sense in the way I suggested it. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:13am
i just tried to play on epic mafia but i dont understand... 
is there a room you go into? where do you discuss? i clicked join game then i was lost 
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:16am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i just tried to play on epic mafia but i dont understand... 
is there a room you go into? where do you discuss? i clicked join game then i was lost 

It's computer generated.
You'll mos def be lost the first like 10 times playing. LOL
Once you click you'll have to wait for the room to fill up then it'll start. 
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:17am
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

tbh there really is no reason for bunny to play. she'll be on the chopping block by the 2nd round of voting too.

that really doesn't matter to me.  I'd expect it actually.  For ppl to say I'm scared it laughable.   Seriously?  what's the worst that can happen? Why be scaredLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 230>
  Share Topic