Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Mafia 4 Townies Revenge: Return of the Dead

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 230>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:55am
She did make amendments. Damn, this game is just for fun. Doesn't have to be your way or the highway. Type of ppl I hated playing barbies with.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:55am
sang better play

the town fool and cop knowing eachother is not that big of a deal... its an advantage but i mean 5 ppl knew eachother last game.... and they still lost (although, others didnt believe/understand)
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:57am
She has the fool role messed up.
The fool is a third party role.
If the fool is killed by the town the game is over and the fool wins.
But the fool also wins when the town wins. 

So it's stupid for roles to know who the fool is. 

Edited by Sang Froid - Dec 27 2012 at 9:59am
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:58am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

She did make amendments. Damn, this game is just for fun. Doesn't have to be your way or the highway. Type of ppl I hated playing barbies with.

lol.  i'm taking my jump rope and going in the house...no mo double dutch fo you!LOL
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:58am
blah blah blah blah blah. Stern Smile
just say you're too scared to play.

we'll understand. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:02am
Lmao omg the one person w the long phone cord always wanna act low key stank bc she knew we needed her. I'm having flashbacks.

The town fool may die early and have no clue who to take out. She will know mafia if they kill her but game will be over for her anyway. Atleast town fool can watch the game w more perspective.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:03am
sang has been playing somewhere else, shes saying that cr doesnt understand the role of town fool.. 

sigh.. 

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:05am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

She said..

Thank you all for Pming me and giving me your suggestions. I will try to incorporate a little of everyone’s suggestions.

I gave about 4 or 5 suggestions & not one of them made the cut.  It's not my way or the highway.  I am being blatantly ignored & disregarded.  I'd rather just talk to her directly instead of going back & forth with u guys.  Either way, the game will continue with or without me
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:05am
I have been playing a lot on epicmafia.
That's why I said I got some strategies. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:06am
What is the other way the town fool is played
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 230>