BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Madonna The "Freedom Fighter"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 1:07am
What did Sade say?
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 1:22am
It was in regards to an interviewer asking her if she had planned to become famous

I don't remember the exact quote but she said something along the lines of 'It would never occur to me to that something like that would be possible'. Something about her not being like Madonna and having the audacity to have that mentality
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 1:24am
I was looking for the quote and didn't find it but I found a whole lot of hilarious quotes from other celebrities about Madonna ConfusedLOL

Janet Jackson
"If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all. If I did hate her, I'd have good reason to." (on being asked if she can or can't stand Madonna)

"Madonna doesn't sell that many records anymore."

Michael Jackson
"What is it about her? She's not a great singer or dancer. She does know how to market herself."

"Madonna is revolting. She'll just be forgotten."

Whitney Houston
"If my kids turn out like Madonna, I'll drown them."

Cher
"There's something about her I don't like. She's mean. In my opinion Madonna could afford to be a little more magnanimous and a little less of a ****."

"You're all laughing with it now but, let's face it, in two weeks you will all be doing the jerky dance." (on Madonna's dance routine in her Nothing Really Matters video)

Mariah Carey
"I really haven't paid attention to Madonna since I was in like 7th or 8th grade when she used to be popular."

Years later she said: "I think Madonna is wonderful. She has said some nasty things about me though."

Sade
"Madonna is like a takeaway burger. You eat it and minutes later, you're hungry again."

During the 90s she even said to UK magazine The Face, that she avoided talking about Madonna because it made her feel like being in a lavatory.

Boy George
"Comparing Madonna with Marilyn Monroe is like comparing Raquel Welch with the back of the bus."

Usher
"She's an amazing actress. Who's that Girl was one of the funniest movies I've seen." -- Usher must have been high......

Justin Timberlake
"She gives off this sex energy that is incredible... I was completely aroused in every way."

Eve: ( on Madonna being her true inspiration behind her upcoming fashion line):
"She always looks great, even when you see her in Adidas sweatsuits. She always looks hot."

Donatella Versace
"My favorite person in the world. her strength is her identity and her image. She changes her look as rapidly as fashion does, she has a total love of creativity and isn't afraid to take risks. She is always modern and constantly reinventing herself. She is the woman of today and tomorrow."

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 1:40am
Michael shading Madonna but ain't he take her to an awards show. Lol. But it prolly ain't even anything. 'Luminati.

Boy George....damn.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 3:47am
Bitch, free your wrankled self from your crusty ass racist ways.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 1:18pm
While 80s Madge didn't liberate nothin but her panties/heauxishness, I can't bring myself to be mad at a brazen attention whore for out attention whoring the new brazen attention whores, who most likely  gleaned their attention whoring ways while sitting out in the cheap seats at many of her concerts.

The master is still teaching the students. And they learned something that day.

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 1:21pm
Michael Jackson
"What is it about her? She's not a great singer or dancer. She does know how to market herself."

"Madonna is revolting. She'll just be forgotten."

OMG Michael CryLOL LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style