Perfect Hair Collection

Madagascar’s ‘cursed’ twins taboo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Y.Gun View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Y.Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by Y.Gun Y.Gun wrote:

lol @iliveforbhm who are you and why am i ur dp?LOL
Whoa. I didn't realize that.ShockedBasically, you couldn't have asked for a worst fan, even if you tired.

LOLLOLLOL

whet?Cry

i feel like ive missed a thread, fill me in! nh

Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:25pm
You missed several threads. Trust me, distance yourself from him.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:36pm
Funny how this is true in most religions....total ignorance. Just can't live and let live, that's too much like right and makes way too much sense. Sleepy Poor children.

"In that patriarchal society, it is mainly “the elders” who decide the fate of these children. A group of old men, basically."
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:41pm
"ancestral culture"
We can see by that how ignorant and troubled those people are. I bet they also blame rape on the victim, free the rapist and ostracize the victim too. Those teachings only exist to keep those people ignorant and miserable. If those women who gave birth to twins knew anything about civilized countries, they probably could get exile in a better country, somewhere where it is ok to have twins.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

You missed several threads. Trust me, distance yourself from him.

Me and bak got history back off nicca
rohan View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rohan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 10:26pm
Imagine what this world would be like if more people valued the act of critically appraising ideas, and did so over valuing inherited belief systems.  But alas, it's quite often the other way around, and outcomes like this is what we get.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:04pm
I remember this practice was prevalent in my great, great, great-parents time.  Didn't know another culture practices this.  How troubling...
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:16pm
An opposite and equally troubling trend in the west is people who intentionally artificially impregnate themselves with multiples because they think it's cute. This practice puts babies lives in danger every day but I guess since our cultural preferences aren't archaic it's ok.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic