BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Mad Men Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 11:38pm
I want ALL Peggy's outfits and hairstyles!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links

Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 12:05am
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

and Don is still a sociopath who hates women LOL

I agree.  Don is annoying me in this episode.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 12:20am
So, I'm at the end of Season 5, and I'm fukin pissed.

Look...I get it...Lane did something really low, and I was saying--even as he was doing it, why the fuk didn't he just ask for the money?  I mean, he and Don are okay, and I'm sure if he explained why he needed it, he'd have gotten some sort of a loan from the company, and no one (besides Don) would have been any the wiser...

But for Don to act like he committed this incredible crime, especially seeing as how Don, himself, stole another man's identity and has been living in sin with it all these years, he didn't have to do Lane like that.

I really liked Lane, a lot.  Especially once he settled down and became warmer to everyone.

That episode was just as sad to me as the Kennedy assassination one.

Damn. -_-

I really hate Don.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

So, I'm at the end of Season 5, and I'm fukin pissed.

Look...I get it...Lane did something really low, and I was saying--even as he was doing it, why the fuk didn't he just ask for the money?  I mean, he and Don are okay, and I'm sure if he explained why he needed it, he'd have gotten some sort of a loan from the company, and no one (besides Don) would have been any the wiser...

But for Don to act like he committed this incredible crime, especially seeing as how Don, himself, stole another man's identity and has been living in sin with it all these years, he didn't have to do Lane like that.

I really liked Lane, a lot.  Especially once he settled down and became warmer to everyone.

That episode was just as sad to me as the Kennedy assassination one.

Damn. -_-

I really hate Don.

my memory is always fuzzy with this show bc of the long gap between seasons
as for Lane...he was never good enough for his father...he seemed too proud to have to ask for the money and admit to failure

that is what i love and hate about Don's character...he lives such a dualistic reality, like all of us i guess...but his is more extreme.  the way he judges and turns his nose up at others whose flaws are exposed and have the emotional capacity to ask for forgiveness or just accept who they are...he's envious because he could never be that person.  he's so secretive, no one knows who he really is.  that's why he's a ticking time bomb.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 8:04pm
You are absolutely right.

I wish that niccuh WOULD have done me like he did Peggy--throwing that money in her face.  I'd have gotten over that desk and fuked his grill up so fast...
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 8:07pm
girl yes, i could've believe he did that, but i guess i can...like zolloh said on the previous page...he really hates women.
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 9:04pm
Season 5 was one of the best i think. I really liked Lane too. I knew it wasn't funny but I burst out laughing when the jaguar couldnt start when he tried to commit suicide Cry

Don doesnt love anyone, not himself, his wives, kids. He's really a piece of ish. The only woman he kinda tolerated was the real Mrs. Draper, what was her name? Hannah? His mother and Betty really fvcked him up.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 9:10pm

I wish that niccuh WOULD have done me like he did Peggy--throwing that money in her face.  I'd have gotten over that desk and fuked his grill up so fast...

he threw money in Peggy's face?  I really need to catch up.  I watched an episode some weeks back.  I had no idea why Lane hung himself.  smh.  fucced up.  I wasn't mad at his wife for tellin' Don where to go.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

he threw money in Peggy's face? 

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 5:55am
^^and that is when she decided to leave.

not only was it disrespectful professionally, but he was reducing her to a whore, like he does w/ all the women in his life.

when he had sylvia in that room, i thought he was about to turn her out and bring other men in the room. LOL sylvia is only the 2nd woman to break up w/ him (rachel menken was the first) and he didn't like that at all b/c he wasn't in control of the situation

same w/ getting ted drunk, he didn't like that ted was calling the shots. so he got back at him in a bitch ass way.

i like how Peggy told him off.

Pete needs to calm the eff down. i understand how he feels pushed out (the no seat thing was really overt), but i guess i really dont care.

i hate how Don didn't offer any sort of comfort to Megan at the end.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 16>
  Share Topic