FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

maca PILLS BOOTY BIGGER??

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
berly30 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berly30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: maca PILLS BOOTY BIGGER??
    Posted: Jan 09 2012 at 5:16pm
I wannted to know if I bought the right maca pills,I bought it in the pharmacy and it just says maca supposely for sexual health?is that the  right pills or is it suppose to say maca root?

second question how do you take maca orally or do you have to break the tablets and rub it in your ass?and does it work?thank you!
Sponsored Links

tastetheredbone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tastetheredbone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2012 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by berly30 berly30 wrote:

I wannted to know if I bought the right maca pills,I bought it in the pharmacy and it just says maca supposely for sexual health?is that the  right pills or is it suppose to say maca root?

second question how do you take maca orally or do you have to break the tablets and rub it in your ass?and does it work?thank you!

all maca is pretty much the same. regular maca will make your stomach bloat also. take that and and rub it on your butt with fish oil and u can take the gelatinized ones internally since they took all the starch and stuff out. but visit the body types forum they have before & after pics , tips and other herbs that do the same thing as maca
berly30 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berly30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2012 at 4:39pm
but i got the capsule form one,the one u take by mouth 3 times a day..or you gotts crush thye pills?Im confused.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic