BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

M2M Forewarn...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.38  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:33pm
That bish tried to get some free hair. That was clearly different hair and i know her bald headed azz rocking that deep wave you sent her.
Sponsored Links

MissGirly85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote MissGirly85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by MissGirly85 MissGirly85 wrote:

i feel bad for the souls that makes MMR go off like this.... you pretty much got your weave SNATCHED  and handed to you with the thread still hanging

MMR you still got me for some coarse curly for Christmas right?

Okay?

Cool.

*walks out of thread*

Edited by MissGirly85 - Nov 06 2012 at 7:37pm
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:42pm

i feel bad for the souls that makes MMR go off like this.... you pretty much got your weave SNATCHED  and handed to you with the thread still hanging

MMR you still got me for some coarse curly for Christmas right?

Okay?

Cool.

*walks out of thread*

Rollingggggggggggggggggg at the gif
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:51pm
gif stolen
KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 8:01pm
Langston Hughes said "shoes got by devilish ways burn the feet."
blkbuttafly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blkbuttafly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 12:43am
damn....ppl are so....i don't even know how to say it because it's so.....unnecessary. it's hair. why do ppl stoop to such low denominators for such a material thing?????

smh
MISS RICHMOND View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MISS RICHMOND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:11am
Originally posted by Adinkrah Adinkrah wrote:

What a stupid cow

So sorry this happened to you MsM
Topaz Moreno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Topaz Moreno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 6:34am
that was some pretty hair

a blind man could see that wasnt the same hair

some people are so dishonest
Loveroflife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Loveroflife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 6:52am
I totally remember that hair, Why all the scamming these days? I just got my money back from a girl trying to scam a heap a people on Facebook.  Haha. This is why using paypal is so important, never send money labeled as services or a gift to save a penny or 2.  Man its getting hard out here these days i see. lol. That hair don't even look like the hair you sent. Yours looks like a deep wave, her's looked like a badly matted loose curl or something. I am glad it worked in favor for you.  I wish people would just learn,scamming others and trying to get over isn't worth it. If you can't afford it forget about it, If you need money, simply ask.  Someone will surely give.  You may have a heap of no's along the way, but someone will give you some way, some how.  WHY DON'T WE BELIEVE IN KARMA ANYMORE? lol.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:37am
Originally posted by Loveroflife Loveroflife wrote:

I totally remember that hair, Why all the scamming these days? I just got my money back from a girl trying to scam a heap a people on Facebook.  Haha. This is why using paypal is so important, never send money labeled as services or a gift to save a penny or 2.  Man its getting hard out here these days i see. lol. That hair don't even look like the hair you sent. Yours looks like a deep wave, her's looked like a badly matted loose curl or something. I am glad it worked in favor for you.  I wish people would just learn,scamming others and trying to get over isn't worth it. If you can't afford it forget about it, If you need money, simply ask.  Someone will surely give.  You may have a heap of no's along the way, but someone will give you some way, some how.  WHY DON'T WE BELIEVE IN KARMA ANYMORE? lol.

^^^^Cos they didn't listen to mama and granma when they were teaching them lessons. They were steady looking at boys and chicken necking grown folks when they spoke.

Baby girls just ask for assitance, you'd be surprised what you'll get in response. If you can't afford it ask someone or go to the BSS until your able to rock dem tresses. There's too much messiness going on with the M2M section these days.

THOU SHALL NOT STEAL!!!!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>