BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

M2M Forewarn...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.38  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TRENDIIVERSE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRENDIIVERSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:10pm
Thank you for sharing your story with us! Glad you got your money back. Damn shame..
Sponsored Links

annuh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annuh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by KurlieBeautie KurlieBeautie wrote:

I'm sorry, MMR. I'm glad you got your money back. This girl will reap what she has sown. Smh. 
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:53pm
wow, I am glad it went in your favor......Mannnnnn dont she know you have the most sought after stash and members would love to get their hands on some of the hair you owned.

I have been wanting to post some old stuff I have since I cut my hair but I have started to make them into wigs. It's has been crazy selling and buying on BHM.
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:19pm
I purchased from MMR and would vouch for her anyday! Nothing about what this young lady said to Paypal seems even slightly close to how MMR operates.

MMR went out of her way (I do mean out of her way) to make sure that my purchase went well. Star

The sad part is that this young lady,  will more then likely just create a new user name and do it again to someone else Dead.  There is just simply no need to scam people. I have given away free hair before and I know many others on here have as well. Just be straight up and ask for free hair (uggh). Ouch

I am so sorry this happened to you MMR. I can see how this would leave a bad taste in your mouth about selling in MM section.

Edited by Gods Child - Nov 06 2012 at 2:21pm
Adinkrah View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Adinkrah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 5:16pm
What a stupid cow

So sorry this happened to you MsM
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 5:40pm
Wow I am learning so much.  If it ain't the sellers, you have to watch out for the buyers.  
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 6:07pm
Cry  Thank you ladies.  I'm so appreciative of all the kind words about me...I really am awed by all the nice things said.  I know I shouldn't let this one situation deter me and I will let time determine how I proceed with selling items.  

I've gotten a couple emails from a few ladies who've had interactions with her as well that weren't to pleasant as well as a pm from someone on here with an equally unpleasant interaction.  It's sad that she is doing this to people, however, I am not one to just warn people...I want you to know who what when where and why.  I was inclined to post her emails on here but that's a privacy issue but seeing as she has done this to a few people I think I will email admin and alert them, who knows what they end up doing but she shouldn't be doing this to people at all.  It's just disgusting.

I would have been okay with getting back exactly what I sent her BUT I knew that wasn't gonna happen - it was in her response after the claim submitted to Paypal that I knew she was gonna be triflin.  Then the 6 day wait to mail the hair off WHEN she was ready to mail it off 8 days prior for a refund...I knew I wasn't going to get what I sent her and she proved that much right.

One thing is true...you reap what you sow.  You never know the form it will come in but you reap what you sow.  Thankfully my parents raised me better and that I KNOW better.  I hope she is happy with her hair cause I am sure Paypal was upset when they received that stinky mess.Dead
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

I purchased from MMR and would vouch for her anyday! Nothing about what this young lady said to Paypal seems even slightly close to how MMR operates.

MMR went out of her way (I do mean out of her way) to make sure that my purchase went well. Star

The sad part is that this young lady,  will more then likely just create a new user name and do it again to someone else Dead.  There is just simply no need to scam people. I have given away free hair before and I know many others on here have as well. Just be straight up and ask for free hair (uggh). Ouch

I am so sorry this happened to you MMR. I can see how this would leave a bad taste in your mouth about selling in MM section.
Heart  Thanks suga!!  I enjoyed my transaction with you...you were truly a doll.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 6:57pm
The hair game isn't that serious. Smh. Ppl need better things to do than try to steal
MissGirly85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MissGirly85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:31pm
i feel bad for the souls that makes MMR go off like this.... you pretty much got your weave SNATCHED  and handed to you with the thread still hanging
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
  Share Topic