BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

M2M Forewarn...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.38  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:38am
WOW smdh...I just recently went through something similar with a so called "college student"...she has multiple user names and tried to scam me out of some AAARRRJJJUUUNNNIII!!!

I'm so done selling or trading anything on this board...these lil girls are getting way to thirsty!AngryThumbs Down
Sponsored Links

Gumdrop92 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumdrop92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:45am
These Censored nowadays...I'm glad everything worked out for you 
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:12am
Smh, that's just wrong. Why some people feel the need to cheat others is beyond me.
I would like her to come on here and explain though
beana3 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beana3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:16am
Sorry this happened to you OP. Its insane that she actually thought she would get away with it! I'm glad you were thorough with your evidence and that paypal ruled in your favor.

Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 6:20am
Yet another member making hard working college kids look badAngry 
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 6:31am
Sorry that happened OP. It is quite disgusting what she did and I am glad Paypal show through her lies. I've brought a wig from Becky and it was just as she said it was and had not a single problem. Cheating people gets you nowhere in life.   
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 9:01am
Hats off to the OP for not only having an integral reputation, but also for naming the "Scammer"..  This way, others will avoid this same situation.

It never ceases to amaze me when some members make a  post about being ripped off or scammed - then refuse to name the culprit.  When asked if they would please divulge the information to help other members in the future? The OP becomes defensive and accuses the inquirers of "causing drama"??Confused
tmrockville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tmrockville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Super22Star Super22Star wrote:

WOW smdh...I just recently went through something similar with a so called "college student"...she has multiple user names and tried to scam me out of some AAARRRJJJUUUNNNIII!!!

I'm so done selling or trading anything on this board...these lil girls are getting way to thirsty!AngryThumbs Down
Please no!  You have too many good things in your stash Cry for us reputable buyers
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 10:49am
Originally posted by Mrs.DOS1 Mrs.DOS1 wrote:

My question is how do you vet someone you sell to after you post your goods?
You do a bit of investigation of their transactions (buying and selling).  You will likely to see patterns (good and bad).  You also DOCUMENT DOCUMENT DOCUMENT everything in EVERY transaction like MMR says in case you need to defend your sale/purchase. 
HoneyS7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HoneyS7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by MISS CR MISS CR wrote:

Originally posted by Milanni Parys Milanni Parys wrote:

Thats straight foul. Im mad she used that 99 cent jumbo braid hair as the shed hair. Smh

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLDead

**Faints**
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures