Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

M2M Forewarn...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.38  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by msjaim2 msjaim2 wrote:

damn shame...
Sponsored Links

ErrickaNicholle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErrickaNicholle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by Aerie Aerie wrote:

That's crazy...over hair that isn't even hers. 

Lol but thanks for the warning OP. this is terrible.
Kiwistardust View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kiwistardust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 6:17pm
What a scheming no-good so-and-so . . . 

Thank you for the warning MMR. 

Don't lose faif in alla us, though CryCry  
GA_Diva View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GA_Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 6:23pm
Sorry you had to go thru that Red...People are so wicked nowdaysSleepy
Blossom8186 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blossom8186 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 6:24pm
Woooow it's a damn shame how immoral some people are. If she needed hair that bad and lacked the funds she should have gone into the $100 or less thread or asked for some free hair, there are so many kind ladies on the board who do help. Just trifflin and despicable. I'm so happy you won your dispute. Havent bought from you but it's pretty much commom knowledge you're a wonderful seller.
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 6:30pm

She is  pretty trife......  So this person is a repeat offender, huh?  Obviously, she is on the "SLOW" side to do this with MMR.  BHM "O-G's" document EVERYTHING with pictures and don't mind showing the paper trail if something goes wrong.  It's just unfortunate because INTEGRITY does not exist with the that little girl.  MMR you did right to expose her.  M2M is a risk but not all buyers and sellers are weave/scam thirsty.

ctownqueen View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ctownqueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 6:40pm
yall know how long I've wanted hair outta MMR's stash?!?!? Cry

now she dun messed it up for Errbody!!! *fights air* 

I'm glad everything worked out MMR!!! Hug
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 6:42pm
Hug Sorry you went through this! I'm glad you're in the habit of documenting everything.
Mrs.DOS1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs.DOS1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 6:47pm
My question is how do you vet someone you sell to after you post your goods?
SelfMadeDiva12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SelfMadeDiva12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

What kills me is that she had enough time to prepare some mongoose hair, lay the track down, use some kids craft glue to seal dem tracks, drive to the post office, seal the package with Red's addy and pay to send that package. Thinking Paypal will say Ohhh that does look like how the hair was originally sent.

Collegecutie didn't know the camera crew from cheaters was following her trife arse with proof and evidence.

Red, paypal and camera crew roll up on collegecutie22 asking questions

Paypal: So you say the hair was shedding like a sick ferret?
CC22: yeah
Red: Screaming from the background....Heaux that's my hair on yo head. Tracks is freshly laid.
CC22: Na uhhh I got this hair from Target...Look at the bag.Dead

Nooooo not the camera crew LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

To the OP, I hate you had to go through all that nonsense just because that chick wanted to be dirty and greedy. If it's one thing I can't stand...liars I can't deal with.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style