BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Lying about plastic surgery

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
phattrabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote phattrabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 11:09am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I try to inform young ladies how Father time will give you a big butt without asking . In the mean time , eat white bread , Mexican food and beer 5 days a week for motor booty results . I promise it works .   

This a set up.....she ton have y'all shaped like Jabba da hut....
Why do you call out my post with negative mess young woman ? I have a large butt due to what I wrote . I don't play the messy dozens or tuff crap with you . I would never try to "setup" as you call it anyone on BHM .

No way you speak to strangers in real life the way you do behind a computer and not get check . I am not sure what happen to you since your weave forum days . I use to stand for you hard in weaves . Now you try to attack me with negative messy at every turn .

Just shut up for once and allow people to have dang op or give advice . Some may find your antics funny . I find it immature and wrong. I pray you change as the years past with a husband and family . I promise one day you are going to look back at some of the hateful things you type and regret . I was young once , but I gave respect to my elders and people in general .

Tired of your comments regarding my post or op . I was on this site when you join , so please don't call me sensitive and all that jazz . I can handle mine like a lady by ignoring you antics, like I have for a long time . Just getting old and I wanted you to know .

I understand you don't give a dam at this point in your life . Just wait if you are bless to live a long life . I will not respond to you.

Again I had to let you know exactly how I feel . I am a nice person , but I will come for anyone that mess with MRS INDIA . You better check forum rules and ask the people that care about me on this site . I don't play girl . That's a promise not a threat .   

You are so pressed...it was a joke...You misinterpret so many post on this board it scares me.....and as far as your threats/promise:

I also took both comments as a harmless joke. I don't think she was trying to be malicious AT ALL.
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 11:15am
I didn't either....tbh.....I took it as a joke and replied with one......but India has a tendency to think every one SHE has an issue with is coming for her.....I actually don't have an issue with her....eventhough I call her out on her BS.....she has been nasty to so to some posters due to her  comprehension fails.....I could post receipts and such but it aint that serious....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote phattrabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 11:44am

I didn't either....tbh.....I took it as a joke and replied with one......but India has a tendency to think every one SHE has an issue with is coming for her.....I actually don't have an issue with her....eventhough I call her out on her BS.....she has been nasty to so to some posters due to her  comprehension fails.....I could post receipts and such but it aint that serious....

I meant I didnt think you were being malicious with your response to her...i guess I wrote that wrong.LOL But yeah, I took what she said as a joke and also your response to it as a harmless joke. She def over reacted IMO. 

Edited by phattrabbit - Jul 28 2014 at 11:45am
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 12:41pm
Phat you lookin good in your avi boo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phattrabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Phat you lookin good in your avi boo

Aww...Ty.Embarrassed
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 10:54am
Sheeiiittttttttttt

NSFW

tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 5:37pm
What is "father time"?
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 5:45pm
The devil
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 5:48pm
she was aight to begin with, o well, how that new ass and them plumper tittays jiggle though ?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 6:20pm
I've seen a fake butt kinda like that one in real life and it moved normally, I thought it was real until we started talking about plastic surgery she put me on to some new sht
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 22>