Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Lying about plastic surgery

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 22>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 1:22am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I try to inform young ladies how Father time will give you a big butt without asking . In the mean time , eat white bread , Mexican food and beer 5 days a week for motor booty results . I promise it works .   

This a set up.....she ton have y'all shaped like Jabba da hut....
Why do you call out my post with negative mess young woman ? I have a large butt due to what I wrote . I don't play the messy dozens or tuff crap with you . I would never try to "setup" as you call it anyone on BHM .

No way you speak to strangers in real life the way you do behind a computer and not get check . I am not sure what happen to you since your weave forum days . I use to stand for you hard in weaves . Now you try to attack me with negative messy at every turn .

Just shut up for once and allow people to have dang op or give advice . Some may find your antics funny . I find it immature and wrong. I pray you change as the years past with a husband and family . I promise one day you are going to look back at some of the hateful things you type and regret . I was young once , but I gave respect to my elders and people in general .

Tired of your comments regarding my post or op . I was on this site when you join , so please don't call me sensitive and all that jazz . I can handle mine like a lady by ignoring you antics, like I have for a long time . Just getting old and I wanted you to know .

I understand you don't give a dam at this point in your life . Just wait if you are bless to live a long life . I will not respond to you.

Again I had to let you know exactly how I feel . I am a nice person , but I will come for anyone that mess with MRS INDIA . You better check forum rules and ask the people that care about me on this site . I don't play girl . That's a promise not a threat .   

Edited by india100 - Jul 28 2014 at 1:45am
Sponsored Links

femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 1:45am

I try to inform young ladies how Father time will give you a big butt without asking . In the mean time , eat white bread , Mexican food and beer 5 days a week for motor booty results . I promise it works .   

Why do you call out my post with negative mess young woman ? I have a large butt due to what I wrote . I don't play the messy dozens or tuff crap with you . I would never try to "setup" as you call it anyone on BHM .

No way you speak to strangers in real life the way you do behind a computer and not get check . I am not sure what happen to you since your weave forum days . I use to stand for you hard in weaves . Now you try to attack me with negative messy at every turn .

Just shut up for once and allow people to have dang op or give advice . Some may find your antics funny . I find it immature and wrong. I pray you change as the years past with a husband and family . I promise one day you are going to look back at some of the hateful things you type and regret . I was young once , but I gave respect to my elders and people in general .

Tired of your comments regarding my post or op . I was on this site when you join , so please don't call me sensitive and all that jazz . I can handle mine like a lady by ignoring you antics, like I have for a long time . Just getting old and I wanted you to know .

I understand you don't give I dam at this point in your life . Just wait if you are bless to live a long life . I will not respond to you.

Again I had to let you know exactly how I feel . I am a nice person , but I will come for anyone that mess with MRS INDIA . You better check forums rule and ask the people that care about me on this site . I don't play girl . That's a promise not a threat .   

India you can't actually be serious. Tell me you're being facetious. 

Your recipe to a big ass is nothing but a recipe to high blood pressure and diabetes. 

Only genetics can determine where all that white bread, Mexican food, and beer will go, and in your case your were lucky enough to have it travel to your bottom.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 1:57am
Femme ^^^ I only shared what happen in my case . I am nurse as you know , so I understand what you are saying . I gain weight in my hips and butt after consuming the items mention. I stop after my illness and now everything is going down . I am not happy with hips/ butt .

I am a small frame woman . At my age a butt is the least of my concerns . My mother use to joke about eating white bread and beer . I shared how my body change by eating or drinking certain things . Nothing more . I thought most people would laugh it off , like I did the first time I heard it from older folk .
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 1:59am
Ah it's all good. I wasn't sure what was going on lol.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 2:09am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Embarrassedbut india if I ate like that I would really be shaped like jabba the hut plus have a whole host of diseases...it's not the healthiest recommendation
I know Sweetie . I never made the post for people to actually eat or drink like that everyday . I lost a family back to back . I ate white bread and drank 1 beer 4 days a week for 2 months . I now have a bigger butt and hips that will leave soon . Now father time and giving birth can do the same in some ladies . I lost after my daughter was born . Tiny all my life until the 40's hit . I weigh around 135 now . I never imagine my one post in the entire topic would make people try any of the things mention . You know I am not like that by now I pray .    
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 8:57am

I understand you don't give a dam at this point in your life . Just wait if you are bless to live a long life . I will not respond to you.

Again I had to let you know exactly how I feel . I am a nice person , but I will come for anyone that mess with MRS INDIA . You better check forum rules and ask the people that care about me on this site . I don't play girl . That's a promise not a threat .   

You are so pressed...it was a joke...You misinterpret so many post on this board it scares me.....and as far as your threats/promise:

phattrabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote phattrabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 11:09am

You are so pressed...it was a joke...You misinterpret so many post on this board it scares me.....and as far as your threats/promise:

I also took both comments as a harmless joke. I don't think she was trying to be malicious AT ALL.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 11:15am
I didn't either....tbh.....I took it as a joke and replied with one......but India has a tendency to think every one SHE has an issue with is coming for her.....I actually don't have an issue with her....eventhough I call her out on her BS.....she has been nasty to so to some posters due to her  comprehension fails.....I could post receipts and such but it aint that serious....

phattrabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote phattrabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 11:44am

I didn't either....tbh.....I took it as a joke and replied with one......but India has a tendency to think every one SHE has an issue with is coming for her.....I actually don't have an issue with her....eventhough I call her out on her BS.....she has been nasty to so to some posters due to her  comprehension fails.....I could post receipts and such but it aint that serious....

I meant I didnt think you were being malicious with your response to her...i guess I wrote that wrong.LOL But yeah, I took what she said as a joke and also your response to it as a harmless joke. She def over reacted IMO. 

Edited by phattrabbit - Jul 28 2014 at 11:45am
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 12:41pm
Phat you lookin good in your avi boo

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 22>