BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Lying about plastic surgery

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 22>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 6:39pm
If you want a natural looking surgery....got out the states.....every butt that cam from ATL looks a plum mess......dominican cranks out the best bodies.....then there is brazil colombia and tijuana......
Sponsored Links

phattrabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phattrabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Kandi did lipo years ago.....and she gained the weight to get the lipo and reinjected....like many women that are smaller do...they gain weight get it lipoid and the fat gets injected into their butts....Im researching my surgery....and I gives no *&%^$#@Es.....just like some women are more accepting about geting boob jobs then butt jobs.....its all fake.....as long as it looks natural and not too large I'm all for it.....I have the breast....legs and hips....but I want a smaller waist and projection....will I lie about it when I get it....no....bish I might pass you a bidness card.lol

LOLLOL
...I respect the ones that keep it a hunnit! Good for you boo! 
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by phattrabbit phattrabbit wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

^^That looks horrible. I can't believe people are actually paying to get their ass looking like this

What's horrible is that people believe that ish is real. Dead Then she wanna make money off it with her "Bootynomics" duping folk to believe that her regimen will get them anywhere close to that mess. That is part of my prob with the liars. Just keep it real or keep it to yourself but don't lie. #hateliars

I have buffies workout video lmao it has some great moves on it im trying to lose 100 lbs by all means necessary but to think someone can gain a donkey booty is ridiculous
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 6:45pm
sh*t I live in florida so im gonna get a hispanic dr when I get knifed up. I knew a hispanic lady she had her butt and boobs done she looked great you wouldn't know it was fake if she didn't say
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 6:45pm
I feel like even if they lie....its their prerogative....people feel the need to think they are privy to celebs and even regal peoples bidness.......nah....you not...like when I bust out this weave at my job and these aliexpress body wave rocking beaux flock.....ima tell them its remy goddess....we aint buddies....why should I upgrade you? lmao
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 6:46pm
I might get my butt filled in I have projection but its not round and juicy lol I cant explain it but it wouldn't take that much fat to fill in my butt...I might as well do it when I get my breast lift

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote phattrabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 6:49pm
Well, if they do lie they better make sure it match they thighs at least! lolll

Edited by phattrabbit - Jul 25 2014 at 6:49pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by phattrabbit phattrabbit wrote:

Well, if they do lie they better make sure it match they thighs at least! lolll

AgreedLOLLOLLOLLOL

The thighs always give it away.....docs out the us contour the inner thigh so it matches better....I could post some pics and y'all would be like damn....plus the lipo the area where you bra sits, arms, flanks....everything......and its included with the bbl

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phattrabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I try to inform young ladies how Father time will give you a big butt without asking . In the mean time , eat white bread , Mexican food and beer 5 days a week for motor booty results . I promise it works .   

This a set up.....she ton have y'all shaped like Jabba da hut....

LMAOOOO!!!!...just googled Jabba the Hutt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 7:01pm
Mz 00 drop them pics boo

one lady I know got a bbl in dr and she came back with hella hips and thighs too it was shaped super round though

Round like this no shade if you're reading this boo you looked good lol

Edited by hauteshellbi - Jul 25 2014 at 7:05pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon