BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Lying about plastic surgery

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 8:58pm
^maybe that's what's going on with kim k. Her sloppy diaper booty
Sponsored Links

phattrabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote phattrabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 9:19pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDHggk9NlN8 Can someone make this a vid..never works for meCry

Kandi's body at age 22. U can see it right at 1:50.

Edited by phattrabbit - Jul 24 2014 at 9:21pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote phattrabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

^maybe that's what's going on with kim k. Her sloppy diaper booty

I agree. 

...this type of thing is being done heavily. A lot of women do it just to get normal looking curves. The site http://www.makemeheal.com exposed many of them to me. Some look so natural you would never guess and then of course there are the others that must overdo everything.LOL

...there are pages upon pages of these butt enhancement procedures. Many of the accounts are locked, but there is enough unlocked with pictures to let me know what's up.  I ain't drinkin the Kool Aid some of these bishes be sellin. I mean if you want to improve your curve by all means do it no judgment here, but do not insult my intelligence.

Edited by phattrabbit - Jul 24 2014 at 9:32pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 9:33pm
at the end of the day, it's like a weave...ppl might know it's not yours but as long as it looks good who cares...a lot of these asses are just too big.  it's the equivalent of the blonde bimbo with overly big fake titties...you automatically look like a bimbo.  when(if) i get PS in the future it will look proportionate.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 9:42pm
I try to inform young ladies how Father time will give you a big butt without asking . In the mean time , eat white bread , Mexican food and beer 5 days a week for motor booty results . I promise it works .   

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote phattrabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 10:06pm
And then one last point...

Why would Kandi up and get lipo? I know she had a kid but that was years ago. I have never seen her at a large or sloppy weight EVER. (maybe until recently after the Todd inflicted weight gain) ..according to Mama Joyce, of course. LOL

She been small to average sized since her XSCAPE days. And if she were working out, would she need lipo in the first place? I can't see her being like my belly is fine, but I wanna make it even smaller.  That is such an invasive procedure for me to believe that she would opt to do that unless her motive was to use the fat elsewhere from jump street..like her arse. same thing goes for Cynthia Bailey who also said she got lipo. WHERE and WHY?? she is a super model. You can't do no high fashion modeling with an arse like that so I believe that must have been a more recent addition. But, I digress. 

Edited by phattrabbit - Jul 24 2014 at 10:12pm
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 11:02pm
I agree phattrabbit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote phattrabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 6:25pm
Reciepts for Buffie..

2004...no muscle tone, clearly not working out= cartoon bubble butt

...same situation here.

Looking a bit spongebob-ish in shape...does this look natural?? 
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 6:31pm
^^That looks horrible. I can't believe people are actually paying to get their ass looking like this
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 6:36pm
Kandi did lipo years ago.....and she gained the weight to get the lipo and reinjected....like many women that are smaller do...they gain weight get it lipoid and the fat gets injected into their butts....Im researching my surgery....and I gives no *&%^$#@Es.....just like some women are more accepting about geting boob jobs then butt jobs.....its all fake.....as long as it looks natural and not too large I'm all for it.....I have the breast....legs and hips....but I want a smaller waist and projection....will I lie about it when I get it....no....bish I might pass you a bidness card.lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 22>