BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Lying about plastic surgery

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 6:32pm
Kandi got a fake butt lawwdddtttttt what is my life?!!? Kandis butt is nice though

Eta post is out of order smh

Edited by hauteshellbi - Jul 23 2014 at 6:33pm
Sponsored Links

phattrabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote phattrabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Originally posted by alynxx alynxx wrote:

Guys just check out the real self forums for before and after pics of girls that have gotten butt surgery. I did consider it a few years ago (the fat transfer from abs to butt) but now idgaf. Love me or leave me alone. LOL

I wanted a fat transfer then I saw kim kardashian (I swear lmao no shade) and seeing her ass go through so many trials and tribulations I changed my mind
^^Thank you Shellbi
...but you know the reason KK sh*t look like a saggy diaper is bc she just has no muscle tone and filled her ass with fat and that bitch don't work out. If you work out and keep your muscle underneath built and toned up and then add a nice layer of fat over that, it will not look like hers. I think it would look really nice  I mean Kandi from RHOA butt dont' look bad and I know she had fat transfer!
phattrabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote phattrabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 6:39pm

Kandi got a fake butt lawwdddtttttt what is my life?!!? Kandis butt is nice though

Yes honey!! Kandi butt is fake and she is bff wit T.I. wife Tiny and Tiny admitted on Wendy Williams that she had her butt done. And I remember Kandi from the XSCAPE era and her ass aint have that type of potential. I mean, I know people gain weight as they get older, but not PREDOMINANTLY in your ass when you originally had a pancake....and the waist just gone stay teeny?? NOPE

Edited by phattrabbit - Jul 23 2014 at 6:40pm
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 6:42pm
She was 43? How old is that interview? I always thought she was old (er).

Originally posted by phattrabbit phattrabbit wrote:

Whomever else said Buffy the Body butt is real..THE DEVIL IS A LIE!
She was one of the first pioneers of the ass shots and Charlamagne the God crazy ass got her to confess on this radio interview from 2004.  She think she can run game on the younger folk now that some of the hydrogel has worn off and claim she worked out for it but no...she work out NOW, yes. But that ass is fraudulent.LOL

alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 6:43pm

Originally posted by alynxx alynxx wrote:

Guys just check out the real self forums for before and after pics of girls that have gotten butt surgery. I did consider it a few years ago (the fat transfer from abs to butt) but now idgaf. Love me or leave me alone. LOL

I wanted a fat transfer then I saw kim kardashian (I swear lmao no shade) and seeing her ass go through so many trials and tribulations I changed my mind

LOL Kim's diaper butt...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by phattrabbit phattrabbit wrote:

Yes honey!! Kandi butt is fake and she is bff wit T.I. wife Tiny and Tiny admitted on Wendy Williams that she had her butt done. And I remember Kandi from the XSCAPE era and her ass aint have that type of potential. I mean, I know people gain weight as they get older, but not PREDOMINANTLY in your ass when you originally had a pancake....and the waist just gone stay teeny?? NOPE

Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 6:45pm
Kandi did admit to lipo/tummy tuck and said she thought that's all she had to do...no exercise to mantain it after surgery. I don't think her butt is fake I think she just kept the weight and got another tummy tuck/lipo.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 6:47pm
@fraiche that makes sense too and buffy was being sarcastic in the interview I think shes around 43 now (ten years later)
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 6:56pm
buffy video....LOL x"s 1,000.00  lawd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 6:57pm
Charlemagne was being disrespectful as fugg though rude ass nicca
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style