Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Lying about plastic surgery

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 22>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 4:51pm
why is everyone's body part being question for authenticity? I think a lot of people have nice natural butts! Not great surgery!
Sponsored Links

smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Constantino mendieta does great work too he is in miami though

his breast lift and augmentation are on point

nsfw link
http://www.constantinomendieta.com/PHOTOList.asp?s=Breast+Aug+w/Lift,+Vertcal+Lift

Yea he did amazing work for a friend of mine.
But Dr. Revis in south florida is the boob god to me.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

nsfw link
http://www.constantinomendieta.com/PHOTOList.asp?s=Breast+Aug+w/Lift,+Vertcal+Lift

so that line from the nip down to the crease is normal?

Yea he did a vertical lift not just implants (usually for larger lower breasts) so there's a line that runs from the nipple down but if you keep up with the cocoa butter the scars fade

There are other techniques that lift without the scar though before/after pics below

suture lift NSFW

circumareaola lift NSFW
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

nsfw link

What his prices look like..been researching a breast lift doc for a minute.. 

He's not the cheapest in Miami but still reasonable brazilian butt lifts are around $9,800 I can't find his boob prices I'm hoping around $7k
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 5:33pm
Googles Dr Revis thanks boo
phattrabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote phattrabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 6:03pm
Whomever else said Buffy the Body butt is real..THE DEVIL IS A LIE!
She was one of the first pioneers of the ass shots and Charlamagne the God crazy ass got her to confess on this radio interview from 2004.  She think she can run game on the younger folk now that some of the hydrogel has worn off and claim she worked out for it but no...she work out NOW, yes. But that ass is fraudulent.LOL

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 6:15pm
Ibwant a reduction and a lift.
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 6:15pm
Guys just check out the real self forums for before and after pics of girls that have gotten butt surgery. I did consider it a few years ago (the fat transfer from abs to butt) but now idgaf. Love me or leave me alone. LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by phattrabbit phattrabbit wrote:

Whomever else said Buffy the Body butt is real..THE DEVIL IS A LIE!
<font ="Apple-style-span" size="3">She was one of the first pioneers of the ass shots and Charlamagne the God crazy ass got her to confess on this radio interview from 2004.  She think she can run game on the younger folk now that some of the hydrogel has worn off and claim she worked out for it but no...she work out NOW, yes. But that ass is fraudulent.
]

Start at 9:40 ahhh Buffy

Edited by hauteshellbi - Jul 23 2014 at 6:21pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by alynxx alynxx wrote:

Guys just check out the real self forums for before and after pics of girls that have gotten butt surgery. I did consider it a few years ago (the fat transfer from abs to butt) but now idgaf. Love me or leave me alone. LOL

I wanted a fat transfer then I saw kim kardashian (I swear lmao no shade) and seeing her ass go through so many trials and tribulations I changed my mind
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 22>
  Share Topic