Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Lying about plastic surgery

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 22>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 1:20pm
And I started this thread specifically because I saw that lira galore showed her "receipt" pictures from middle school and they were photoshopped...why go out of your way to photoshop the pics just say 'yea my ass real and fat get over it' but no she photoshopped her pics like we don't know what Adobe is

FYI I know a body can change with age in high school I was skinny now I'm fat as I get it boo
Sponsored Links

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 1:21pm
Hmm I still think Kandy is all real though. She is significantly bigger all over compared to then. Her thighs, legs, hips and everything seemed to fill out. She didn't stay a size 2 and grow a donkey butt out of nowhere like Khloe.LOL
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 1:28pm
kandi's after looks legit to me because her thighs have also thickened. so it just looks like proportioned weight gain

unlike those women who still have chicken legs.

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 2:26pm
It isn't natural if you had to have lipo and I'm sure that lipo includes shaping her waist. and what not.  she has had work done (which she has admitted) I think others were implying sh e gained weight and automatically gained an hr glass figure as well. 
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 3:11pm
That's what I'm saying, I agree. 

She has had lipo for sure and I remember when her ass, hips and thighs blew up by the next season. She also wore a girtle even through her stomach wasn't sticking out. I think she had fat transferred to her ass and hips. 

If I had lipo, and I didn't have a shape (note: Kandi didn't have much of a shape) I wouldn't let the fat go to waste. 
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 6:17pm
I truly think 99.9% of the chicks getting these butt jobs are doing it for Black guys. When these rappers start saying "I want a size 2 Ho", I wonder what these chicks will do.
afrikan gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrikan gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 7:34pm
Reminds me of when extensions came out and celebrities were saying its all their hair and we the general public did not know better until weaves became more accessible. i remember in early to mid 2000, when i believed its all beyonce's hair.  Sooner or later we the truth will come out.
phattrabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote phattrabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 8:49pm
LMAO! This is funny. People can be so guillible. My sister is a medical doc and she has told me that we are all born with a certain number of fat cells in our bodies. These fat cells expand as you gain weight making that area larger. When you get a fat transfer to your hips/thighs, etc. your quantity of fat cells are increased in that area and decreased in the waist where taken from.  Therefore, when you gain weight it will automatically make the areas with the most fat cells much larger than they previously had the potential to be bc they now have more fat cells expanding and the area where fat cells were taken from will NEVER be as large again, as that area's fat cells are now fewer.  

Personally, my educated evaluation of the Kandi situation is that she admittedly got the lipo and like most any woman who wants a curvier bangin shape and has the opportunity had it added to her ass and thighs.  She then gained a lot of weight, which is why her arms and everywhere else but her waist increased too.  It is not rocket science. Her hips and thighs were humungous which im sure she wasnt banking on but thats what happens when you add more fat cells to a particular area, dont work out and gain weight, majority of the weight goes there.

Edited by phattrabbit - Jul 24 2014 at 9:57pm
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 8:58pm
^maybe that's what's going on with kim k. Her sloppy diaper booty
phattrabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote phattrabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 9:19pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDHggk9NlN8 Can someone make this a vid..never works for meCry

Kandi's body at age 22. U can see it right at 1:50.

Edited by phattrabbit - Jul 24 2014 at 9:21pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 22>
  Share Topic