BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Lying about plastic surgery

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
smartgirl88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smartgirl88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 11:01am
Yea kandi does look like she had lipo...her body looks good too and its still believable
Sponsored Links

Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 11:05am
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

There were a lot of rumors circulating about Kandi and her butt, though. She went from rather slim to thick with large everything all over in a season and I believe she admitted to lipo. 

But that's my point.  Just because you go from slim to thick doesn't mean you had a$$ shots.

chocolate03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chocolate03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 11:10am
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

There were a lot of rumors circulating about Kandi and her butt, though. She went from rather slim to thick with large everything all over in a season and I believe she admitted to lipo. 

But that's my point.  Just because you go from slim to thick doesn't mean you had a$$ shots.

This. I figured she had lipo but I do believe that her butt is hers. Meh if I can't get rid of this pudge by my 30th birthday I'm getting it suctioned out too so I ain't mad at her.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 11:15am
Originally posted by chocolate03 chocolate03 wrote:

This. I figured she had lipo but I do believe that her butt is hers. Meh if I can't get rid of this pudge by my 30th birthday I'm getting it suctioned out too so I ain't mad at her.

I hear ya.   I don't see anything wrong sucking some fat out.  I plan to do it by my 40th.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 11:22am
this thread needs more pictures
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 11:30am
Originally posted by smartgirl88 smartgirl88 wrote:

Hmm I heard that if you get the fat trans to your ass you have to continually massage it so that it doesn't clump up.

I believe there is some truth to this. My friend had the fat trans done 5 months ago and she didn't get the massages regularly and one butt cheek is hard like a rock. I mean HARD. I'll ask her if I can post her pic.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 11:50am
This thread is funny.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 12:03pm

Originally posted by smartgirl88 smartgirl88 wrote:

Ds2nice...you need more people. Were talking about the ones who we all know for a fact had surgery. If you look at nickis body pre surgery, her ass def didn't look like that. I'm pretty sure everyone inhere knows that black women have asses...Duh. However you also need to take into account the sudden upsurge in women getting fat injections for a fluffier ass...there isint anything wrong with this but uf someone does it and comes out with toothpick legs and a ass bigger than her whole body there will def be some speculation.

There are people that have natural a$$es.  So why is it that some of ya'll are talking about Kandi?  Just because Tiny ass got shots, doesn't mean Kandi did it. 

But Kandi's body is fake. It's actually really eye opening the number of people who can't spot out plastic surgery. It just doesn't look natural. 

As a Southern girl and a child of Africa, I'm WELL aware of how women in black communities around the globe look. Our bodies are naturally beautiful. Never, however, have I seen the body type that is all the rage on IG and Twitter, though. How is your stomach washboard flat with lipo ripples/indents and your ass that was non existent 2 years ago has ballooned five times it size?

It's not that hard to spot.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 12:19pm
But don't alot of women gain weight to get thicker and then get a tummy tuck? Thats what I heard about some video models. A  flat stomach makes a huge difference on someone who would normally look kind of chubby. 

Kandi's body looks real to me though. I think she gained weight and tucked that tummy. Maybe I need to see some old pictures of her. I never really paid attention to her back in the day.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 12:59pm
kandi before
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style