FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedLying about plastic surgery

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 22>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 10:11am
Some of ya'll are completely stuck on stupid.  As you get older, your body evolves.  99.9% of my family  started out as toothpicks and when they got in their late 20s, the booty and hips grew larger but the waist, legs, and arms stayed the same.  The Pear-shape syndrome.  You can easily see the potential and the resemblance by looking at one's family members to see if there have similar traits.  My entire family (cousins included) have very large bottoms. Its hereditary. 

For some of the dumb-a$$ people in here, you can't assume that every black woman had a$$ shots just because she didn't come out the womb with a fatty.  It's ridiculous.  Black people (from our African ancestors) naturally have larger hips and bottoms than other races and its completely stupid to assume that every black person needs or had a$$ shots. 

There were massive booties and hips long before the a$$ shots were introduced.  

Sponsored Links

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 10:12am
Buffy is like Coco, both had some work done, but they also work out a lot too. I like them. 

I'd get a fat transfer to my ass so I aint mad. Honestly, I could do squats for a little while and be satisfied; my ass is big enough it just needs to be toned..... 

I don't care if you've had surgery, but the women who are cocky (ie: Iggy, and a few others) about their fake ass being real annoy me when it's obvious. 
smartgirl88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 10:20am
Ds2nice...you need more people. Were talking about the ones who we all know for a fact had surgery. If you look at nickis body pre surgery, her ass def didn't look like that. I'm pretty sure everyone inhere knows that black women have asses...Duh. However you also need to take into account the sudden upsurge in women getting fat injections for a fluffier ass...there isint anything wrong with this but uf someone does it and comes out with toothpick legs and a ass bigger than her whole body there will def be some speculation.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Some of ya'll are completely stuck on stupid.  As you get older, your body evolves.  99.9% of my family  started out as toothpicks and when they got in their late 20s, the booty and hips grew larger but the waist, legs, and arms stayed the same.  The Pear-shape syndrome.  You can easily see the potential and the resemblance by looking at one's family members to see if there have similar traits.  My entire family (cousins included) have very large bottoms. Its hereditary. 

For some of the dumb-a$$ people in here, you can't assume that every black woman had a$$ shots just because she didn't come out the womb with a fatty.  It's ridiculous.  Black people (from our African ancestors) naturally have larger hips and bottoms than other races and its completely stupid to assume that every black person needs or had a$$ shots. 

And I see some of us are stuck on naive. Generally when these changes occur, they LOOK natural. If you had no ass in 2010 and are now rocking a phatty a la Kim Kardashian, you will be called out. 

And I find it hilarious how this phenomenon of everyone "gaining muscle mass" in their ass suddenly took hold in the mid to late 2000's. 

You really only need look at some of the hip hop videos from the early 2000's to remember what authentic women's bodies used to look like. The curves are just not the same. Everything is so stringent on so many black women's bodies in Hollywood. Why? Because no surgeon can do what God can do.

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 10:30am
Agreed. The ass shots are flat out unhealthy, set a bad example for younger girls, and give people unrealistic expectations so I think the ass shot thing should be denounced. A couple of people have lost their life over booty injections. 

What an awful and embarrassing way to die. Cry
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 10:38am
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

And I see some of us are stuck on naive. Generally when these changes occur, they LOOK natural. If you had no ass in 2010 and are now rocking a phatty a la Kim Kardashian, you will be called out. 

And I find it hilarious how this phenomenon of everyone "gaining muscle mass" in their ass suddenly took hold in the mid to late 2000's. 

You really only need look at some of the hip hop videos from the early 2000's to remember what authentic women's bodies used to look like. The curves are just not the same. Everything is so stringent on so many black women's bodies in Hollywood. Why? Because no surgeon can do what God can do.

I see you are on some new black ish.  There are some silly a$$ people in here saying a person had a$$ shots because she didn't have a fatty back in their teens.  It's stupid.

BTW Kim K is not black.  Smdh.  I'm going to try to be nice today.

Edited by Ds2nice - Jul 24 2014 at 10:39am
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 10:44am
Originally posted by smartgirl88 smartgirl88 wrote:

Ds2nice...you need more people. Were talking about the ones who we all know for a fact had surgery. If you look at nickis body pre surgery, her ass def didn't look like that. I'm pretty sure everyone inhere knows that black women have asses...Duh. However you also need to take into account the sudden upsurge in women getting fat injections for a fluffier ass...there isint anything wrong with this but uf someone does it and comes out with toothpick legs and a ass bigger than her whole body there will def be some speculation.

There are people that have natural a$$es.  So why is it that some of ya'll are talking about Kandi?  Just because Tiny ass got shots, doesn't mean Kandi did it. 
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 10:53am
There were a lot of rumors circulating about Kandi and her butt, though. She went from rather slim to thick with large everything all over in a season and I believe she admitted to lipo. 

smartgirl88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 11:01am
Yea kandi does look like she had lipo...her body looks good too and its still believable
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 11:05am
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

There were a lot of rumors circulating about Kandi and her butt, though. She went from rather slim to thick with large everything all over in a season and I believe she admitted to lipo. 

But that's my point.  Just because you go from slim to thick doesn't mean you had a$$ shots.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 22>
  Share Topic