Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Lydia MVR on EBay

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lydia MVR on EBay
    Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 1:23pm
So, since Lydia feels like ignoring my emails, and I don't feel like throwing away money to ship my custom unit back to China, I'm trying to sell it.  (I've posted about this wig upstairs) .  I'll be damned if I'm sending it back only to get it a month later looking the same or some Chinese game or other...

It is a NICE wig, but it is not no 150% density as I asked.  It is nice and full in back (which most vendors seem to skimp the Hell out of on) but the front 1" or so is way too thin for this white girl.  

Medium stock size cap, transparent swiss lace, so called 150% density, 18" long. 

I've listed it on EBay and I prefer to just deal through there.  Not negotiable on price (sorry but I am tired of losing an arm and a leg on hair!) ... I paid $361 with shipping from China. 

link!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Malaysian-VIRGIN-full-lace-wig-18-long-gorgeous-human-hair-/151217769406?pt=US_CSA_MWA_Wigs_Extensions&hash=item2335480bbe

PLEASE ask any and all questions to avoid any misunderstandings, thanks!

Edited by hennared - Jan 27 2014 at 1:27pm
Sponsored Links

mariabella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 4:56pm
Beautiful hair!
MochaBarbieDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MochaBarbieDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 8:27pm
I have someone on facebook who ventilates if you want their info. I know you weren't trying to get rid of this wig and he does good work
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 8:45pm
Mocha, I would love to have the info of someone who ventilates! 
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 1:17pm
No longer for sale.. I decided to keep her.  The hair is too nice to let go of. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic