Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LWIGS sent me garbage. 911 Kinky Straight!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 12:16pm
Quality went down
Sponsored Links

veedubbz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote veedubbz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by Island-Clo Island-Clo wrote:

I'm heartbroken yo, I was really loving this hair it was no problem till the other day, I washed it today with conditioner (tresemme)thinking it was the previous brand causing the tangling but nope. It draws up tangles even when I'm not doing anything.

I ordered awhile back and I have only been wearing the coarser texture for a little over a month but I'm also starting to experience TANGLING...and shedding has started too but it could be from some of the wefts i split since they were too thick.

I don't even touch the hair too much but shortly after i detangle..... tangles! Dead

HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 11:53am
Is it because of it being processed???

Edited by HowardAlumAKA - Nov 16 2013 at 11:53am
Island-Clo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Island-Clo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 2:22pm
^^ I'm not sure that could be it, still looks pretty but the tangling is nuts it just draws up like a loose ho's skirt
*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 6:31pm
Dang, I was going to sell my CY and buy some longer lengths...Idk now
PerfectBlending View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectBlending Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 3:19pm
My CY is still going strong. No tangles. i did notice this hair likes co-washing and not shampoo. I dont like it due to it being so thick. Anything coarse just isnt for me, one day I will learn this. lol. But other than that it is going good.
itskfsmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote itskfsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 11:22am
When I ordered from them I mentioned that some people said that ends were thin and asked that they send me full hair.  I also ordered a closure and asked that they bleached the knots and they agreeded to do both with no extra charges.  The hair should get here this week.  I figured since we can communicate with the vendor I might as well try my luck and nicely say "Dont send me some BS!" lol I will definitly let yall know how that worked out for me.  I also plan to seal the wefts, might as well try to dodge shedding if you can help it right?
chocolate03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocolate03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 10:04am
I have been wearing my hair from LWigs since September 28 and have not had any issues. There is minimal shedding but I didn't seal. Sometimes I leave it in the same pony for days. No tangling whatsoever. I wanted to order the light yaki but I don't know now...
DivaMelody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DivaMelody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 8:49pm
chocolate03  what hair do you have ??Coarse yaki or kinky straight ?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic