Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LWIGS sent me garbage. 911 Kinky Straight!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Originally posted by shantel75 shantel75 wrote:

Dang I had LWigs on my list for a future purchase. Never mind now.

Sorry, OP!

Shantel my hair come tomorrow..I purchased the 6A grade light Yaki..I will email you picturesWink

Please do because i really wanted this hair. I'll hold off until i see your pics. thanks.
Sponsored Links

joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 12:16am
Originally posted by Urbanique Urbanique wrote:

Hey y'all! I'm in the process of settling with Lwigs. I would like a refund, but we all know these kinds of exchanges with CVs take a loooong time.

I'm not saying you shouldn't order from them, but just be aware. They apparently have different grades of hair. According to Lwigs, if you want a fuller weft, then you need to purchase their 6A hair. And, yes, it is more expensive.

Honestly, at almost $70 for this crap, I can't imagine paying even more for the higher grade bundle. Might as well buy from an AV.

Looks like I'll be sticking with my usual vendor to replenish my stash.

There is a significant price jump between the grades. As of right now you can get 2 pcs of 5A 20" for about the same price of 1 pc 6A 20" hair. Its almost double to get full ends. 

I like naturally tapered or full ends but not see through thin ends. No bueno.
Island-Clo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Island-Clo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 11:24am
I don't mean to hijack the thread but didn't want to make whole new Lwigs thread, and I was in this thread earlier saying how the hair isn't garbage well now I feel a little weird asking this. Is anyone having problems with there hair I bought the light yaki and from this past Friday it has been tangling on me. I am wondering if its the shampoo I'm using or the bit of coconut oil I put on while damp has anyone who has bought the light yaki having issues? I've been wearing it for almost a month with no issues up until Friday.
porterad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porterad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 1:51pm
I ordered hair from them and it is garbage. It  looked good for 2 weeks and once I washed and conditioned, it became trash. It tangles, it is thick and won't hold a curl.
porterad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porterad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 1:52pm
Oh and sheds ALOT... I have never ever had hair shed like this..........Angry
veedubbz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote veedubbz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by imfunsized imfunsized wrote:

I ordered the afro kinky curl from them, it should be here this week. I hope it holds up after my last disaster.

I'd like to see pics when you receive it. I was thinking of ordering that texture but I've been holding off.
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 5:15pm
I ordered the "brazilian coarse" yaki..it's only been a week but no shedding or tangles at all.  
Island-Clo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Island-Clo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 8:17pm
I'm heartbroken yo, I was really loving this hair it was no problem till the other day, I washed it today with conditioner (tresemme)thinking it was the previous brand causing the tangling but nope. It draws up tangles even when I'm not doing anything.
imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by veedubbz veedubbz wrote:

Originally posted by imfunsized imfunsized wrote:

I ordered the afro kinky curl from them, it should be here this week. I hope it holds up after my last disaster.

I'd like to see pics when you receive it. I was thinking of ordering that texture but I've been holding off.

I have the hair listed on my eBay for sale, a 14 and 16 inch. It's really pretty hair but far too loose to blend with my real hair, I'm him make me a custom batch with a tighter curl. Here's my listing link it has pictures.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/271316618860?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1
akos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 3:35am
My cousin and I purchased hair from Lwigs and for both if us it's starting to misbehave and crawl up, after about 3 weeks.
I love kinky straight hair and have worn it many times and from many different cv's.
For me personally the best has been Kevincn and believe it or not Wigsroyal, though I haven't purchased from either of these 2 for sometime.
I might have to though, because after doing the rounds on Aliexpress none of the KS looks appealing.
On another note is this not the same hair/photos as Lwigs? If so I'll be steering clear.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Coarse-Virgin-Human-Yaki-Kinky-Straight-Weave-Weft-Hair-Extension-10A-Top-Grade-Brazilian-Hair/1322598827.html
[URL= ][/URL]
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>