Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

LWIGS sent me garbage. 911 Kinky Straight!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

Bootiful Cream

Author
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 9:43am
WOW!!  The Bandwagon Effect is REAL!!  That's why GG didn't want us to know her vendor...I was actually going to suggest LWigs, my hair from them is really full.  
Hope you get your money back, I don't know who else to suggest in such a time crunch.
Sponsored Links

Island-Clo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Island-Clo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 10:15am
the hair isnt garbage, its just all there long lengths are thin towards the end. gotta double up certain lengths

Edited by Island-Clo - Oct 23 2013 at 10:16am
Urbanique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urbanique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 10:49am
Hey y'all! I'm in the process of settling with Lwigs. I would like a refund, but we all know these kinds of exchanges with CVs take a loooong time.

I'm not saying you shouldn't order from them, but just be aware. They apparently have different grades of hair. According to Lwigs, if you want a fuller weft, then you need to purchase their 6A hair. And, yes, it is more expensive.

Honestly, at almost $70 for this crap, I can't imagine paying even more for the higher grade bundle. Might as well buy from an AV.

Looks like I'll be sticking with my usual vendor to replenish my stash.

Edited by Urbanique - Oct 23 2013 at 10:50am
Urbanique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Urbanique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Island-Clo Island-Clo wrote:

the hair isnt garbage, its just all there long lengths are thin towards the end. gotta double up certain lengths
So I need to buy double the hair just to get a decent thickness? No, ma'am! Not I!

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I need thin hair for a Pony ? How much to take it off your hands ? 
Hey, India. If this is what you're looking for, then you're more than welcome to buy it! I paid $67 with shipping. Besides the thinness that I just can't get over, the hair has a nice texture. PM me and we can work something out.

Edited by Urbanique - Oct 23 2013 at 10:56am
ms.sherre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.sherre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 11:57am
Sorry this happened to you op.. I jus got mine Monday and my bundles looked great!!, but I probably won't order again because they charged twice for shipping then tried to give me only $16 of the $27 they charged me!! so I took back one of my 22 in bundles and exchanged it for their clip sets to equal out to the money they charged me, I made sure I got all my moneys worth!lol..

Edited by ms.sherre - Oct 23 2013 at 11:58am
mvanburen19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mvanburen19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 12:07pm
@urbanique, what part of georgia are you in?
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 12:29pm
Damn son...I just got my hair from them last week and it was fine. I want to buy for my friends too so I will be having words with them!
Urbanique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urbanique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by mvanburen19 mvanburen19 wrote:

@urbanique, what part of georgia are you in?
I'm in Atlanta!! You?

Originally posted by alynxx alynxx wrote:

Damn son...I just got my hair from them last week and it was fine. I want to buy for my friends too so I will be having words with them!
Let them know up front that you are an educated consumer and you aren't playing games! These folks will try to pull a fast one. Good luck with your future purchases!
*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 2:28pm
It doesn't look like the ends are thins, it just looks like the top is puffier and the bottom is more coarse than puffy. 
KanDy994 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KanDy994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 2:55pm
Is there any way you can make it work? It sucks when we pay and then wait sometimes a long time for the hair to come in and then its like wtf! Sorry OP I feel for you
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic