Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LWIGS sent me garbage. 911 Kinky Straight!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Urbanique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urbanique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LWIGS sent me garbage. 911 Kinky Straight!
    Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 11:22am
Ladies - this is a kinky straight emergency. I need to order from a CV who can deliver within 2-3 days. Who's the go to vendor these days? I need a quick bundle by Thursday/Friday.

Shocked

ETA: 160+ views and no one could help a sista out? *sigh* Well here's why I am in need of some wefts. I am usually a HairEsthetic Kinky Straight girl, but I decided to try something new.  I ordered 16" CY from Lwigs on Aliexpress. A week later I get this sh*t in the mail:

Thin, frail, invisible ends. Half of the damn hair is see-through!

Is this what all the fuss is about? It can't be.

Edited by Urbanique - Oct 22 2013 at 11:41pm
Sponsored Links

mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 11:48pm
Wow. Is there anyway to make it work? That's too bad because I wanted to order from them.
Urbanique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urbanique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 12:05am
Originally posted by mzjuicy553 mzjuicy553 wrote:

Wow. Is there anyway to make it work? That's too bad because I wanted to order from them.

I bought this hair to make bottom layer clip-ins. Even if I use the whole pack, it is going to be this thin. I can't have my hair full on top and scraggly with invisible ends on the bottom. I am so disappointed. CryAngry
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 12:10am
I was so close to ordering from them but I'm still on the hunt myself for a good vendor. Their shipping was too high for me.
Aihtnyck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aihtnyck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 3:16am
Dang. I had them in mind for my future CY too 
Pullmyhair101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pullmyhair101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 6:44am
Girlllll i actually ordered from lwigs BEFORE the post on here like three days before the bhm bust, so i know i got their real quality. I was sooooo dissatisfied!!!! First, she sent me wrong lengths which she admits THENNN i had 8 inches of straight hair. Talking abt its hard to braid to rhe end to get the texture.
imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 8:15am
Oh crap that sucks I was gonna order their afro kinky curly
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 8:47am
Awe hell I just placed an order for their new grade 6 hair on Sunday...I need this for my bob cut!! I will be so pissed if my ends like this sorry this happened OP....Are you going to send the hair back?
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 8:59am
Sorry this happened to you op. The batch they sent me was great..i'm assuming quality went down with the sudden influx of orders smh.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 9:18am

I need thin hair for a Pony ? How much to take it off your hands ? 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic