Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Lwigs coarse yaki help!!!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ms.sherre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.sherre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lwigs coarse yaki help!!!
    Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 7:07am
[IMG]http:// http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/sherre91/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0821_zps16d1f200.jpg. - [/IMG]

Ok yall so I lied, at first I thought my bundles where great!! But that was before I unraveled them..looking at the pic above you would think that the hair is full from the weft down, but as I got to unraveling them I discovered that the ends where thin as hell jus like the other lady hair!!! My question is what should I do because the wefts are to thick to flip over, but the hair is soo thin at the ends I'm scared to split them.. I got lengths 18,20,22 and I also got a 22in of clip ins which I plan on turning into regular wefts!could some please give some advice!! But on a good note the hair is pretty soft and there was about three strands from each bundle that came out when I washed n conditioned.. SORRY FOR THE HUGE PIC!!!:)
Sponsored Links

mvanburen19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mvanburen19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 8:50am
There are previous threads on here about the ends being thin. With that said I think you will have to split the hair and maybe cut off some of the length. I'll look for the thread.
mvanburen19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mvanburen19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 8:54am
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/lwigs-sent-me-garbage-911-kinky-straight_topic365412. - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/lwigs-sent-me-garbage-911-kinky-straight_topic365412.html
ms.sherre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.sherre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 9:54am
Ok thank you!
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 11:18am
My last bundle I bought was thin towards the end to.. It didn't really bother me because I am just using tracks to my lace wig for fullness.. But yea the longer it is the thinner it is towards the end,other than that the hair flat irons well and curl nicely
ms.sherre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.sherre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 11:56am
Yea ur right other than the thin ends the hair is pretty nice! But I'm kinda mad cause I like my hair full and this was supose to be my birthday hair!!
Elaine98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elaine98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 3:36am
how did hair hold up
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style