BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Luxy Hair Aliexpress

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lalaLeslie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalaLeslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by Pacomama Pacomama wrote:

the sign is Pacomama      and password is   Pacobaby

Sponsored Links

xx_quanna_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xx_quanna_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 9:15pm
Did you have any problems with the size of the bundles or skimpy ends ?
IV been eyeing this hair since its first review on YT with the old name! 

xx_quanna_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote xx_quanna_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 9:21pm
STOP BEING SO OPEN WITH YOUR VENDORS; WE DONT WANT QUALITY TO DECLINE LIKE QUEENS
LOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by xx_quanna_x - Jul 03 2013 at 9:22pm
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 10:21pm
Does this hair have a smell to it?  I damn near bathed my Queens in the toilet & it still has that terrible chemical smell to it.
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by xx_quanna_x xx_quanna_x wrote:

STOP BEING SO OPEN WITH YOUR VENDORS; WE DONT WANT QUALITY TO DECLINE LIKE QUEENS
LOLLOLLOLLOL

DivaMelody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DivaMelody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2013 at 3:32pm

my hair had no smell to it at all. after washing the ends were not skimpy or scraggly.I have had no shedding.  Will post update pics tonight.  Reminds me of bobraz with no shedding and tangling-   i have the deep curly

shortie.britt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortie.britt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 10:46pm
is yours the indian deep curl? waiting for pics i have been eyeing that texture!!
Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 6:03am
Mine had no smell initially but after washing, the infamous corn chip smell came and got stronger daily. Luckily it was for a wig for someone else. Lol The absolute worst part was all the synthetic filler in the hair. It actually burned on my curler. So I think the bandwagon effect has begun.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 8:28am
I don't have any pictures still sorry, No body takes pics for me.
Any who..
My boyfriend said the hair smelled. And I don't believe the hair I've had for years was the the hair smelling because I've used various packs of this hair and it's never had a smell like I experienced with Genesis Virgin (which is supposed to be Queens). And that's what my boyfriend and I think we smelled.
I ended up dying the hair with Dark N Lovely Honey Blonde, Not much lift, so I bleached it with Kaleidoscopes purple and 20 volume developer, two times. In a row. I washed it out the second time let it air dry. The hair was sooo brittle and dry. Installed it like that then I put V05 strawberry conditioner on it left it for a whole day. The hair got harder, I washed it out it was very soft. I used hello hydration's shampoo and conditioner mix. It had a nice wave to it. 
Smell was finally gone..

This hair compared to my Indian hair is a lot thicker.
In my mind I thought thicker would help blend more.
I think Ill stick to Brazilian hair and indian hair from now on though.
The hair kind of sticks together and it doesn't tangle, only unless I try to manipulate it like braid it it doesn't knot, but it tangles.
It still straightens nicely and hold curls good.
But really thick .. it's just not loose and flowy, Idk if it's the texture or the 16' length..

Happy with the purchase though, Cant complain. I'll try to include some pics shortly.
DivaMelody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DivaMelody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 9:48pm
Here are updates of my hair.  
Sorry these are so small.  But the first is clickable.  You can see the length that I started with .  It was close to waist and wa wet in that pic.   The second is dry and fluffy.
windows 7 screen shot

Edited by DivaMelody - Jul 18 2013 at 9:58pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair