BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Luxy Hair Aliexpress

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Pacomama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacomama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 1:41pm

This look I am trying to achieve.Hair on table is straight out of pack. The hair hanging has been washed and the 20inch bundle was colored. The hair on hanger is still waiting to dry.  I am not a pro at posting pics and for some reason the dry hair pic is not working. I am very happy so far. No tangling, shedding, or dryness after wash and color.  I get my hair done tomorrow so I hope to post more pics. I order 20,22, and 24 inch.  I really like the texture so far,  I was a fan of queens but my me I like this hair better. Queens more wavy did not wave up very much for me at least the purchases I made and I made three, however queens hair was very durable and I did like it but just not as much. Well just sharing. :)
Sponsored Links

Pacomama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacomama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 1:45pm
Here is the dry hair pic.sorry I had to make another post. :) I know my hair color is not exactly the same as Miss Simmons but I think I can make it work. :)
DivaMelody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DivaMelody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 9:22pm
Okay I received my hair today

Straight from package-Peruvian Deep Curl -I ordered 22,24,26  I RECEIVED 20,22,24 !
Hair is soft , has NO smell , curly up to weft, ends on 24 a bit scraggly.  I asked for as curly as possible-it is obviously permed and rolled .  I will wash , color and post new pics of outcome tomorrow.   I am going to dye BLACK.  I noted in my review on ALI that I was shorted on length . No reply from seller yet. 

Edited by DivaMelody - Jun 19 2013 at 9:30pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DivaMelody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 9:33pm
Came packaged like so:

Edited by DivaMelody - Jun 19 2013 at 9:37pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DivaMelody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 8:17am

I colored BLACK with Loreal Feria in a box and a little Bigen Oriental black because I ran out. I washed with V05 moisture shampoo and conditioned in a freezer bag overnight both the conditioner that came with the dye and a whole bottle of the V05 moisture milk conditioner.  I put in the microwave for 45 seconds then took out and let sit on counter overnight.  It was soft like butter this morning when I rinsed and combed. I laid out on towels to dry. Here is a shot.  Will update when dry

[url=http://postimage.org/]http://s10.postimg.org/yg2gf92nd/image.jpg" />[/url]

image uploading site

Pacomama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Pacomama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 12:00pm
 Here is a pic installed. Easy see texture inthis backshot. This is natural texture, I have only sprayed with water after install.
Pacomama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacomama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 12:02pm
sorry I flipped it the right way.  Like I said I am horrible with posting pics.
shellbee823 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shellbee823 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 12:05pm
pics arent showing
Pacomama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacomama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 12:28pm
I'm sorry shellbee. When I go in I can see one of my pics but not the others I posted. I don't understand and I don't know how to get all of them to show???? :(
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by DivaMelody DivaMelody wrote:

Okay I received my hair today

Straight from package-Peruvian Deep Curl -I ordered 22,24,26  I RECEIVED 20,22,24 !
Hair is soft , has NO smell , curly up to weft, ends on 24 a bit scraggly.  I asked for as curly as possible-it is obviously permed and rolled .  I will wash , color and post new pics of outcome tomorrow.   I am going to dye BLACK.  I noted in my review on ALI that I was shorted on length . No reply from seller yet. 

OOOO so pretty
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style