Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Lupita Nyongo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 191192193194195 204>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 4.10  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 3:35am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by nemesis1 nemesis1 wrote:

I could have given this a pass if it weren't for the horrible hair. I don't know what some women have against letting their hair grow. She looks beautiful with her TWA but this half short/half shorter thing I can't get with, relaxed or natural.

She's still beautiful though.

WHO did this to her and told her it was OK!?
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 8:36am
May 16th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
Hot! or Hmm… Lupita Nyong’o’s Calvin Klein Celebrates Women In Film Cannes Film Festival Party Calvin Klein Strapless Blue Cutout Dress
By Faith

Lupita Nyong’o has officially landed in Cannes! She hit the ground running in style, sporting a Calvin Klein Strapless Blue Cutout Dress at the brand’s Women In Film fête during the film festival:

lupita-nyongo-calvin-klein-67th-annual-cannes-film-festival-party-calvin-klein-dress

She posed with the man of the night, Calvin Klein designer Francisco Costa.

lupita-nyongo-calvin-klein-67th-annual-cannes-film-festival-party-calvin-klein-dress-1

I’m not a huge fan of her hair here, but that face and that dress…a week is too long to go without seeing Lupita!

lupita-nyongo-calvin-klein-67th-annual-cannes-film-festival-party-calvin-klein-dress-3

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

lupita-nyongo-calvin-klein-67th-annual-cannes-film-festival-party-calvin-klein-dress-2

femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 8:44am
I dislike her hair and those shoes with that dress. Wish bae would stick to the tried and true hair

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 9:11am
Her hair is in this awkward growth stage. Mine is starting to do something similar on top. After all, a lot of you are telling her to grow out her hair. I prefer her cropped.
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 9:32am
I wonder what she uses on her skin, she's forever glowing. I don't like this look but her face makes up for it lol she's so cute
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 12:45pm
she's always fine as hell. questionable hair and outfit choices and all. She can do no wrong Embarrassed
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 4:02pm
Too beautiful.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 4:31pm
I like that she's growing out her hair. It does look lump-sided, but not horrible...
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 10:32am
She still has no official roles. I hate how Hollywood treats black women, they give them one big movie then that's their peak. An Oscar winning shouldn't been struggling for roles mere months after winning. Meanwhile all the loser white actress have 2-4 big movies coming up.

And I can't believe they're giving Star Wars to Gugu, Lupita would have been perfect. But of course Gugu is the black but not too black exception in Hollywood. Good thing she's a good actress though so I'm really not that mad. It's just annoying when they have plenty of great black actresses but use biracial or 2% black girls in place of them.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 10:55am
Giving Star Wars to who?  *goes to google*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 191192193194195 204>