BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Lupita N'yongo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 182183184185186 208>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 4.10  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 6:39pm
Why u gotta do that Fraiche? Ouch
Sponsored Links

Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 6:47pm
What I do!? Embarrassed *little kid voice* lol I really think she's had surgery of some sort. The video from that Forbes shoot is around here somewhere and she looks way different.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 6:48pm
Can't believe y'all Lupeto stans haven't posted this yet...

News/ 

Lupita Nyong'o and Jared Leto's BFF Love Affair Continues With Paris Fashion Week Selfie!

by Brett Malec Mon., Mar. 10, 2014 9:42 AM PDT

Lupita Nyongo, Jared Leto, Instagram Instagram

Lupita Nyong'o's celeb selfies continue!

While at Paris Fashion Week, the 31-year-old 12 Years a Slave star couldn't pass up the chance to snap an adorable Instagram pic with fellow Oscar winner Jared Leto.

The gorgeous actors, who have been vocal about their love for each other this awards season, reunited at the Miu Miu fashion show where they posed for a precious pic. In the Instagram selfie collage, the twosome smile and get goofy while making different faces for the camera.

"#selfies @jaredleto. Done." Nyong'o captioned the adorable pic, which featured the message "Winners in Paris, Paris in Winners" across it. Too cute.

PICS: Stars at Paris Fashion Week

Lupita Nyongo, Jared Leto, SAG Parties Courtesy of Purity Vodka/Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images for The Weinstein Company

While at the Miu Miu show, both Nyong'o and Leto posed for photo ops with Rihanna as well.

This isn't Nyong'o and Leto's first selfie together. The award-winning actors have been BFFs all awards season. During his acceptance speech at the Indie Spirit Awards earlier this month, Leto poked fun at rumors they were dating by calling Nyong'o his "future ex-wife."

Meanwhile, Nyong'o is still on cloud nine over her big Oscar win. Over the weekend, she shared a collage of all the gorgeous flowers she received post-win with the caption, "Some of the amazing flowers I received from loving, happy people during the #OscarsWeek. Thank you for making me a bed of roses. #Oscars."

Lupita Nyongo, Instagram Instagram

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 7:04pm
I follow her on IG so I see her pics
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 7:34pm
I like the short caesar cut!
I wonder what she'll look like with a Huge Badu Afro
could be the stuff of dreams.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 7:52pm
i cant with his beard/hair
pick one
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 8:14pm
I'm surprised (and hurt) that her stylist is white Stern Smile

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 8:22pm
Was it here that someone called Jared Leto King Ombre? I died. Dead
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 4:34pm

Star Wars 7: Lupita Nyong’o Up For Role In J.J. Abrams’ Film

Oscar-winner Lupita Nyong’o has met with, and may sign on for, a key role in J.J. Abrams‘ Star Wars Episode 7. The 12 Years A Slave star reportedly is “extremely close” to playing a role not related to the original trilogy. It may be a Sith or a descendant of Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Latino Review first broke the news. When calling Nyong’os representatives for comment they said, “We’re not allowed to talk about that.” If there’s a “that,” that’s all we needed to know. The Hollywood Reporter added further confirmation.

The Latino Review report says Nyong’o may be a Sith. If that’s the case, she could somehow be paired with Adam Driver’s character, who is believed to be a villain. Star Wars lore, however, says there can only be two Sith. So while it may be these two actors, maybe Driver is a political bad guy instead. We’ll obviously have to wait and see how it all plays out.

On the other hand, the Hollywood Reporter suggests she could be up for a role as one of Obi-Wan Kenobi’s descendants, which they describe as “non-caucasian.” You’d assume that role is a good guy but, what would be really interesting is if the roles were one in the same.

Over past year, we’ve heard dozens of rumors of young men auditioning or attached to Abrams’ highly anticipated sequel, but haven’t heard many women mentioned. We know there’s a lead teen girl who is one of the two roles Abrams is, reportedly, still looking for through open auditions. But no major actress have been named in Star Wars Episode VII rumors and this role isn’t that. Nyong’o is one of the first and coming off an Oscar, it makes a lot of sense. Star Wars would be a huge, star making pay day.

We’ll certainly keep you updated on Star Wars 7 and if Lupita Nyong’o is confirmed.

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 4:37pm
OMG she'd be badass. Put her in in a bodysuit. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 182183184185186 208>