Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Lupita Nyongo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 169170171172173 204>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 4.10  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 2:49pm
broadcasting your pic online doesnt mean that youre beautiful… 
i know youve seen many pics on here and youtube that werent cute so stop it.. 

epitome said she hasnt had a weave in 6 months and youre still talkin about fixing herself before coming at you…? 
you think your hair makes you gorgeous or something? 

okay star.. if i was hiding it many ppl on here wouldnt have seen me barefaced, hair a mess, in sweats.. 
keep tellin yourself you bad and you might start to believe it without having to put others down who have a weave 
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 2:50pm
She be talking about that hair like she on domins level tho......
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

broadcasting your pic online doesnt mean that youre beautiful… 
i know youve seen many pics on here and youtube that werent cute so stop it.. 

epitome said she hasnt had a weave in 6 months and youre still talkin about fixing herself before coming at you…? 
you think your hair makes you gorgeous or something? 

okay star.. if i was hiding it many ppl on here wouldnt have seen me barefaced, hair a mess, in sweats.. 
keep tellin yourself you bad and you might start to believe it without having to put others down who have a weave 

Yeah you right...LOL
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

You right girl!

PS I have never bigged up my hair. People have complimented it and come for it but I've never bigged it up. But you still right though guhl...LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

You right girl!

PS I have never bigged up my hair. People have complimented it and come for it but I've never bigged it up. But you still right though guhl...LOL

Girl you just can't stay away can you.....you come for other peoples hair frequently....and you revel in your natural hair.....I swear if you didn't post pics people wouldn't know you were only shoulder length....
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 2:57pm

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

You right girl!

Girl you just can't stay away can you.....you come for other peoples hair frequently....and you revel in your natural hair.....I swear if you didn't post pics people wouldn't know you were only shoulder length....

You right!!! A nicca can't love they own hair apparently but you still right! You right!!!

Edited by liesnalibis - Mar 08 2014 at 2:57pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 2:57pm
You can love your hair but she come for people based on their hair choices all the time....but let someone come for your twist outs and its war....
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 2:57pm
trying to hold my tongue now.. 
im bothered now. 

the audacity…… 

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 2:59pm

You can love your hair but she come for people based on their hair choices all the time....but let someone come for your twist outs and its war....

Yeah you right...whatever else y'all say about me y'all right. It's all good. I can admit when I wrong, and I'm wrong and y'all right! Thumbs Up
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

trying to hold my tongue now.. 
im bothered now. 

the audacity…… 

Whatever you gon say you know you right, right...Embarrassed

Edited by liesnalibis - Mar 08 2014 at 3:07pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training