Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Lupita Nyongo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171172173174175 209>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 4.10  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

There were no reinforcements tho.....LOL

no just hoes jumpin in the middle of shyt that's already goin down...whatever your word for dat is...

Did I call you out of your name or insult you? Ive actually been rather nice lately.....*sigh* TBH aint shyt going down....youre just in here having one of your usual fits....

Okay sandra, whatever you say. Sleepy

So noboby didn't just come out the straight up blue when I was having a discussion with two people and make a personal statement about my self esteem. You right, I made that shyt up. Yeah, I'm trippin.
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

liesnalibis is the trill poster of the year, is this your original username ?

That's starflower crazy ass. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 2:23pm
 yes we're def fashion friends epitome 

i didnt know though guys.. we have our shade-laden moments and i dont be knowing how to feel about yall. 
group hug Hug
were at least frenemies Embarrassed
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 2:23pm
If BHM had a boxing ring...LOLLOLLOL

They got so much to say from 400 miles away...oh chile...you think you ain't got no edges now...lemme get out of here before I get mad...LOL
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 2:24pm

no just hoes jumpin in the middle of shyt that's already goin down...whatever your word for dat is...

Did I call you out of your name or insult you? Ive actually been rather nice lately.....*sigh* TBH aint shyt going down....youre just in here having one of your usual fits....

So noboby didn't just come out the straight up blue when I was having a discussion with two people and make a personal statement about my self esteem. You right, I made that shyt up. Yeah, I'm trippin.

That wasn't an insult that was a valid observation.....and it was well put.....no one called you a ho bish nothing.....
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 2:26pm

They got so much to say from 400 miles away...oh chile...you think you ain't got no edges now...lemme get out of here before I get mad...LOL

Chile....dont play.....if BHM had a boxing ring.....yo ass would be stomped into a mud hole.....and I put that on my 1st born.

LOL
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 2:28pm

Chile....dont play.....if BHM had a boxing ring.....yo ass would be stomped into a mud hole.....and I put that on my 1st born.

LOL

Okay you can think that...

but I wasn't even talking about you...but yeah, think that...
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 2:29pm

That wasn't an insult that was a valid observation.....and it was well put.....no one called you a ho bish nothing.....

Okay but going about in public with that on your head says nothing about your self esteem. You right. I'm agreeing with everything at this point. You can have it.
briany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote briany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 2:34pm
I thought this thread was about Lupita Nyong'o.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 2:37pm
Why it gotta take four/five Censored to come at me though? That's not right. If you got a good point then you don't have to wait til I'm occupied to try to slide some bullshyt in. But if you gon come at me...Censored you ca' at least...try...to look betta den me...don't come in here lookin like Noxeema from Too Wong Foo and think it's gon go down like that...bad dye job and all...but take of the wig and lookin like Destiney Godley before the surgery...Censored...you tried it...

Get yoself together first, that's all I'm saying...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171172173174175 209>
  Share Topic