Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Lupita N'yongo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 167168169170171 207>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 4.10  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

^why am i talking about you? In the thread where you bully everyone bc you your self esteem is so shot that you can only look/like women who look like you? where the only way you can feel good is by looking at strangers on youtube to validate your existence and to make you feel good about your life choices? what did n* s do to you irl? girl gwan. It was Mardi Gras recently--I am sure you can still go get a drink somewhere in Nawlins.

stay blessed though. this path really seems to be working for you.

If you don't get yo picky head ass the f*ck out my face....if someone asks me about my opinion and I explain it that's bullying???...Censored your self esteem is so f*cked you went in public with that funky ass wig on your head and have the nerve to wait til I'm going back and forth with someone else to come your shady ass at me and approach me...scary ass.

The f*ck you gon come for my opinion because I said I don't like weave...boo hoo I didn't mean to shyt on  your life. You over there watching my keystrokes following my posts feeling some type a way because you don't like your natural hair? Not my problem. You miserable, raggedy Censored...don't you ever come at me again...

what the hell would you have going on in your life that I would ever be scared of you?LOL  i might decide you're not worth my time but scared? for why?

ma'am my 4b natural hair is out and proud-no weave wigs over here and hasn't been in about 6 months but ok--ur dogmatic opinions don't affect me.

yes Star ur just so scary on a hair forum.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL ur just so evil. you must have woken up with evil in your heart this morning bc you surely are cursing up a storm. i wish i could throw lye on your attitude so that you would freaking relax.

Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:49pm
Star fit who , epitome? Thats not nice at all and you raas know it. How did this thread take such a drastic turn?
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:49pm
Welp, I tried to keep the peace. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. *Pulls up chair*
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:52pm
I just shelled down 3 of these bananas, they're delicious!

AshBash set it down right beside me, mind the bunch of banas on the floor.

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:54pm

^why am i talking about you? In the thread where you bully everyone bc you your self esteem is so shot that you can only look/like women who look like you? where the only way you can feel good is by looking at strangers on youtube to validate your existence and to make you feel good about your life choices? what did n* s do to you irl? girl gwan. It was Mardi Gras recently--I am sure you can still go get a drink somewhere in Nawlins.

stay blessed though. this path really seems to be working for you.

If you don't get yo picky head ass the f*ck out my face....if someone asks me about my opinion and I explain it that's bullying???...Censored your self esteem is so f*cked you went in public with that funky ass wig on your head and have the nerve to wait til I'm going back and forth with someone else to come your shady ass at me and approach me...scary ass.

The f*ck you gon come for my opinion because I said I don't like weave...boo hoo I didn't mean to shyt on  your life. You over there watching my keystrokes following my posts feeling some type a way because you don't like your natural hair? Not my problem. You miserable, raggedy Censored...don't you ever come at me again...

what the hell would you have going on in your life that I would ever be scared of you?LOL  i might decide you're not worth my time but scared? for why?

ma'am my 4b natural hair is out and proud-no weave wigs over here and hasn't been in about 6 months but ok--ur dogmatic opinions don't affect me.

yes Star ur just so scary on a hair forum.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL ur just so evil. you must have woken up with evil in your heart this morning bc you surely are cursing up a storm. i wish i could throw lye on your attitude so that you would freaking relax.

Yeah sure you don't care, yo ass been simmering since this morning. I didn't ask you about that dried up shyt on top of your head. If that f*cked up Mary Lou wig was an improvement then please don't prove me wrong. You don't ever have to waste keystrokes telling me you don't care. If I ever approach your ass first asking or giving a damn about what you think about anything then some real shyt must be going down. You can't stand stand for somebody to ignore your miserable pressed ass. Pop up every six months only to try to shade somebody. You need to stop misusing those smileys knowing you dying inside.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

thats how i be feeling about you going to random thoughts to speak about me star.. youve done it a few times… 
but whatevs. 
i dont see why these always have to turn bad.. it be a decent discussion until ppl get mad 

yeah Ive notice her doing this with a few people tho
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:56pm
Stern Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:56pm
LOL
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

thats how i be feeling about you going to random thoughts to speak about me star.. youve done it a few times… 
but whatevs. 
i dont see why these always have to turn bad.. it be a decent discussion until ppl get mad 

Chile cheese...like the random thoughts thread is private or something...how you sound?

Edited by liesnalibis - Mar 08 2014 at 1:57pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:58pm

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

but whatevs. 

Chile cheese...like the random thoughts thread is private or something...how you sound?

What? Okay......LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 167168169170171 207>