BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Lupita N'yongo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 166167168169170 208>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 4.10  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

^why am i talking about you? In the thread where you bully everyone bc you your self esteem is so shot that you can only look/like women who look like you? where the only way you can feel good is by looking at strangers on youtube to validate your existence and to make you feel good about your life choices? what did n* s do to you irl? girl gwan. It was Mardi Gras recently--I am sure you can still go get a drink somewhere in Nawlins.

stay blessed though. this path really seems to be working for you.

If you don't get yo picky head ass the f*ck out my face....if someone asks me about my opinion and I explain it that's bullying???...Censored your self esteem is so f*cked you went in public with that funky ass wig on your head and have the nerve to wait til I'm going back and forth with someone else to come your shady ass at me and approach me...scary ass.

The f*ck you gon come for my opinion because I said I don't like weave...boo hoo I didn't mean to shyt on  your life. You over there watching my keystrokes following my posts feeling some type a way because you don't like your natural hair? Not my problem. You miserable, raggedy Censored...don't you ever come at me again...
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:40pm
People scared on the internet.....nah I refuse to believe...
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:42pm
Oh so we've reached the phase where Censored can't take it and wanna get a nicca banned for telling the truth. *throws ORS temple balm* At least learn how to apply a wig correctly before you post pics all over the net you ratchet...
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:43pm
Lordddddddddddddddddd picky head i havent heard that since i was in single digits. Blackie tutus big forehead broad nose big mout' picky-picky head gal. SMDH words like that been messing with black girls heads since 1492, star that's not nice. Isnt Epitome past BSL fully natural now? What was the texture of this funky ass wig? When did she post it? You had good memory.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

All day...

Don't wait til I'm in the middle of something to tell me how you feel. I'm on here everyday. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

All day...

Don't wait til I'm in the middle of something to tell me how you feel. I'm on here everyday. 

Scare of what tho.....yo angry keystrokes?LOLLOLLOLLOL
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Blackie tutus big forehead broad nose big mout' picky-picky head gal.

All those descriptions fit...
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:46pm

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

All day...

Scare of what tho.....yo angry keystrokes?LOLLOLLOLLOL

Apparently so...you ain't gotta take sides Sandra, she a big guhl...this ain't high school...
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:46pm
40 days and 40 nights guys, y'all should be kumbayaying up in here for at least 20 days and nights. Y'all need to resist the temptation like Jesus H. Christ
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:47pm
thats how i be feeling about you going to random thoughts to speak about me star.. youve done it a few times… 
but whatevs. 
i dont see why these always have to turn bad.. it be a decent discussion until ppl get mad 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 166167168169170 208>