BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Lupita N'yongo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 163164165166167 207>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 4.10  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

A bad bish don't need no 26 inch Malaysian and she know it.

but destiney is a bad bish who needs a pound of makeup... and she knows it… take off half of that and she wouldnt be 'bad'.. and she knows it. 

but her covering/creating illusions on her face and adding literally 18 different products is okay and not drag queenish cus she has short hair and shes dark right? 
Wacko

I really had to go back and look. Is this what y'all are calling ugly???

Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:13pm
If so I don't know what y'all are talking about. She has weird colored lips but she's pretty. Just because she's got skills makeup-wise doesn't take that away from her.

Edited by liesnalibis - Mar 08 2014 at 1:13pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:15pm
Never said she was ugly......she looks a dude tho.
This is bad but this aint.....Beyonce has gorgeous skin (always has) and she is an entertainer that 90% of the times wears less makeup that the girl you posted....and she is on tv stages etc....even with her own hair....she still bad.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:15pm
why does a nice looking weave take away from someone though..? you just said the other day, 'we forgot about tika.. shes a good actress and shes blah blah blah…….. but she has a hair hat' 
when tika has very natural looking weaves most of the time.. her natural hair is long and blends well… 
but the sole fact that she doesnt rock the hair growing from her scalp is like the worst thing to you.. 

like you said about hair.. makeup is hiding the natural you.
there is a clear transformation in destiney.… thats not minimalist makeup.. weave wont have as big of a transformation on an ugly girl as makeup 

Edited by coconess - Mar 08 2014 at 1:17pm
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:17pm
Why are y'all even arguing with Star? It's literally the same argument everyday.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Why are y'all even arguing with Star? It's literally the same argument everyday.

i was literally just about to say… this is so pointless.. 

i know were both crazy.. but i dont think im as stuck in my ways. she just cant see another perspective as making sense.. 

but i have a habit of trying to get ppl to understand/see things another way relentlessly 

im making myself give up though 
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:20pm
When the video of Destiny attending the Essence Black Women in Hollywood event was posted I notice that her makeup was a lot more (painty/cakey/not video/photoyready/ greater in amount) than the entertainer(s). Now when she stood beside Chaka Khan (someone i thought had on the same amount of Makeup as Destiny) it was even more stark. I thought team of Professionals vs YT Guru hmmmmm

Sidenote of course so carry on
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:21pm
if you're truly confident i don't think you'd need to do as much as you do regarding other women and their looks.  but the path to self-discovery and acceptance is different for everyone but when you're truly at peace then you'll know bc your attitude will be different.

Edited by EPITOME - Mar 08 2014 at 1:22pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

The f*ck? Can you let me live? Confused What did I ever do to you???
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

if you're truly confident i don't think you'd need to do as much as you do regarding other women and their looks.  but the path to self-discovery and acceptance is different for everyone.

Girl bye, you don't even know how to say anything nice. About anyone. Stop.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 163164165166167 207>
  Share Topic