BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Lupita N'yongo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 155156157158159 208>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 4.10  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 5:58pm
I think its normal when a new 'it girl' is crowned for the media/people to buzz about their dating lives and any other thing under the sun...the publicity keeps them on the A list. It happened with Kate Upton last year, Riri in past years, etc.
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 6:18pm
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

I see both big lips and big eyes and a small nose. She looks like so many African girls I know who are never celebrated en masse. Can we have just this one? I promise you--the typical representation of attractive black women being solely light skin with blonde weaves will reign as the standard forever. Can we all just be happy she at least broke the barrier?

I have ten tons of African gfs and acquaintances here in Europe ... and they mostly look like this beautiful woman! Shocked DUHH!

AAs need to get a grip and see something of the OUTSIDE world instead of relying on pictures and TV.

After all these years, you've convinced me. Except I would add that all of America needs some more worldly culture and edumacation. But after hearing u, now more people in my real life, and some black authors during the years 1800-1940 talk about the same thing, I really want see now.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Now this activated my side eye...

i mean, what? it seems like you are trying to teach yourself how to define black beauty. i'm too drunk to elaborate. maybe tomorrow. just let it simmer. no shade.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks this guys is Handsome? I like
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 4:03am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Now this activated my side eye...

i mean, what? it seems like you are trying to teach yourself how to define black beauty. i'm too drunk to elaborate. maybe tomorrow. just let it simmer. no shade.

So they found a mixed looking African but they couldn't find a pitch black one...GTFO...people need to stop...that collage is an insult.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 4:03am
And yes naturesgift he has nice eyes.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 5:19am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by juicifruit89 juicifruit89 wrote:

The gossip blogs are saying K'naan is actually married with kids...don't think they're dating.

...at this point you're probably dating Lupita.LOL
wait no--Star isLOLLOLLOL

I think black people are so un-used to a black woman being the new "It Girl" we're like looking for something wrong.
girl....
calling it a fetish and obsession
her fanbase is now putting too much weight on her wit h expectations.

I dont get it
word to the rihanna navy and beehive
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 5:20am
many Ethiopians are lighter
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 5:21am
I googled Ethiopian people and that pic is not representative of what I saw.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 155156157158159 208>