Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Lupita Nyongo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 137138139140141 204>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 4.10  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 11:54am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Ya'll putting too much into "Lupita".

It's getting weird..

LOL, you know, as much as I have stanned for her in this thread, I'm actually starting to feel a little bit of fatigue. And it's only been what, 3 days since she won? I hope she doesn't spend too much time reading about what is being said about her on the internet. Must be weird to be dissected like that by everybody, fresh out of school.
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 11:57am
The last couple pages aren't really about Lupita though

We're just using her as a vessel to discuss someting we've been waiting to discuss for so long...
what would happen if dark skin girl became an "it" girl and what that entails

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Oh so we doing too much for Lupita but Beyonce and Kim K got 200-300 something page threads? On Black Hair Media? Damn, a real sista can't get no love???

Edited by Alias_Avi - Mar 06 2014 at 11:58am
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 11:59am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

About the rumor that she was involved with Chiwetel Ejiofor during the filming, isn't he married to a white woman???

indeed.  like I said.  folks want her to be involved with any black man.   it barely matters who.

eh. wrong. He is not married.
What's so unnatural about Rihanna outside of her weave/wig or extensions which Lupita has also worn?Geek
I don't see anyone this excited over Michonne and the importance of her in the media....is it bc Lupita has keener features and is prettier?

SAY what it really is, Lupita has more caucasian features. not so much AA wide nose, bigger lips etc.. smaller nose and thinner lips, but she's acceptable because her skin is dark and she's natural. I have a friend like that and I think she is prettier than Lupita but not so much on the inside though as Lupita is..  
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 11:59am
Ohhhhhhh my God.....really? We gon take it there? Then what about Rihanna and her big nose and lips?  This is getting ugly...
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:00pm
And how does a person from deep Africa have Caucasian features? *leaves*
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:00pm

Ya'll putting too much into Lupita

It's getting weird..

So you telling me that you don't like her Chocolatey skin?? Glistening for the camera's. I'm loving every bit of it. The last darkskinned it girl was that lady that was in the movie "The Help" and that was like 2 seconds.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:00pm
lol
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

And how does a person from deep Africa have Caucasian features? *leaves*

Lies who said the above??? That is so ignorant. How does an African have Caucasian features????? No Ma'am...Ko Possibu.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:02pm

Ya'll putting too much into Lupita

It's getting weird..

mhm.. 
its been weird. 

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:03pm
I'm happy that Lupita is getting praise in the media and is a role model for some women.

IMO Lupita is safe...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 137138139140141 204>