Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Lupita Nyongo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 104105106107108 204>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 4.10  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 6:34pm
well, i hope she wins. i'm tired of jennifer lawrence being the red carpet/award show darling.  their roles were polar opposites so idk.
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 6:34pm

pretty 

i wonder what inspires these hairstyles
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by juicifruit89 juicifruit89 wrote:

Why the headband though?

Yes, the dress is beautiful and flowy but the headband gives it a prom queen feel. It wasn't the right accessory.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 7:45pm
Jared Leto is lookin kinda sexy in hd....I approve Lupita get yo yt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 7:49pm
Did y'all hear what that bytch Ellen said about 12 years a slave??? I was laughing until that slap. And everybody erupting in applause was so typical. I noticed that the camera didn't pan towards any of the actors.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Did y'all hear what that bytch Ellen said about 12 years a slave??? I was laughing until that slap. And everybody erupting in applause was so typical. I noticed that the camera didn't pan towards any of the actors.

What'd she say?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

What'd she say?

She made a joke along the lines that if 12 years a slave didn't win, then everybody will be labelled a racist. The crowd erupted in applause. The cameras didn't show any of the actors in the movie when she said it and I suspect that it's because they were pissed off. I would be.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

pretty 

i wonder what inspires these hairstyles

Lack of options?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:17pm
That was so low. And people applauding like they are the great persecuted white crowd. I was disgusted. Basically, if they win, it's already framed like "well, we had to give it to them otherwise the blacks would revolt" kinda nonsense. She just undermined the quality and talent in that movie with just one stupid ass racist joke. White people really can't stand when blacks are in the spotlight in any capacity.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Mar 02 2014 at 8:18pm
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:18pm
Censored Ellen.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 104105106107108 204>
  Share Topic