Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Lupita Nyongo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9495969798 203>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 4.10  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

You should be sensing fucckery, it's coming from you! Matter of fact, you shouldn't just 'sense it', it should be hitting your nostrils like you're standing in the middle of a garbage disposal site!
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I see that Jared Leto started some type of photographic trend. Everyone wants to be photographed holding Lupita intimately like Liam Neeson is doing right now.

I swear i'm not tryna cape but...that's what I look like when I come out of hug.  I thought most people look like that when they come out of a hug and sayin' things like "how ya doin'?" etc.

again....no cape.

Hmmmm... It's possible. But then copycat I ain't never had an original idea in life Miley Cyrus just happens to grab Jared Leto to get the exact same type of pic just a few days later, knowing that a camera is nearby. These celebrities are calculated as hell when they know paparazzi is around. Again, it has nothing to do with Lupita.
JeriMK55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeriMK55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:25pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:35pm
I wouldn't be surprised if she only dated white men.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:36pm
lol @ you got the role because you look like a slave.  this woman is a coon icon.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:50pm
Who would give any credence to what that cadaver looking piece of filth has to say though? If Lupita is only succkin' on pink dacc, at least she ain't suckcin on a rubber one in front of two white guys and a camera, looking like some type of animal in a freak show. Dencia needs to stfu, like she ain't embarrassed herself enough already.
JeriMK55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JeriMK55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 2:03pm
I personally don't care who she prefers to date....I'm here for her beauty and class
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

This bish up here looking like a photo negative. Dencia please....Unhappy.

at her looking like a photo negative
hautsdeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hautsdeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 2:06pm
What if Lupita faked the letter?
I mean that she never received a letter from that little girl and just wanted to throw shade at Dencia? Even if she also wants dark skinned to embrasse their skin tone?
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

For a lot of black women, lupita came at the right time. It's not just her beauty...her decency is alluring. She's the woman we want to show our daughters and sons rather than the over sexualised images of riri bey etc. I'm a fan of both those women but Lupita is just a breath of fresh air.

I think it's both her beauty and her class. Black women NEED to see women who look like her in the media. And EVERYBODY needs to see wholesome black women that don't spend their time shaking their booties in your face and accumulating baby daddies.

Thanks.
She is a gorgeous woman and I guess yt folk are paying attention. Interestingly enough, my husband said two women at his work were in the lounge talking about Lupita. They both thought her skin looked beautiful. They said it was unfair that black women looked younger than white women of the same age. A white man walked in and asked my husband if a black woman's skin felt creamy? My husband said he just looked at all three of them and told them to go find a black woman and ask her!! Yt folk can be so dumb at times.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9495969798 203>
  Share Topic